Finally someone

*AQUARIUS POV*

I should start wearing gloves cause as soon as I touched her hand. It happened once before too when I was in the garden.

I just can't get that image of Aries being dead out of my mind. Its scary. Why did i see something like that???

Her head was smashed , her red eyes crying tears of blood , one of the leg cut off , a pool of blood everywhere , but her still trying to fight back with all the energy she had left as if her swings would kill the enemy. Her feelings of despair ,regret and wanting to live , i could feel everything , every last bit of those emotions.....

What should I do?
As I was lost in thought I heard a thumping voice coming from the outside as if someone was running

I went to check and it was Leo. He was exercising? At this time?!

But when I looked closely he had the expression as if he was terrified.

I started to follow him. It's kinda getting colder and colder also gotta admit he is a fast runner. I Finally caught up to him and saw him entering the last room of the hallway.

"Leo are you in there?" I knocked, after few seconds the door clicked and creaked a little , revealing a peeping Leo.

"May I come in?" I asked , after a moment of silence and staring at me , his hand reached mine and grabbed it pulling me in and once again locking the door.

"Are you alright?" I couldn't help but ask him.

"I.......am fine." He said after side glancing a little.

"Are you sure?" I asked again

"Yea-yeah." He said glancing sideways again. "Why did you come here?" he asked side glancing again.

"I heard you running and ended up following you."

"You shouldn't have." He said in a low voice slightly side glancing  again.

"What makes you say that?" I asked looking in that direction.

Leo side glanced again.

"Hey what is wrong , why do you keep side glancing ?!" I asked a little annoyed in a louder voice. Annoyed I started to walk in the direction he kept glancing at.

"No NO." Leo pulled me back whispering "don't" in my ear with my back leaned against him.

I am starting to get a little freaked out. Just what is there?!!

"Why ?" I whispered back.

"I can't say." Leo said leaning on my shoulder from behind and holding my shoulders tight.

I once again stared at that wall. There was nothing , nothing.

Then I look down at my gloves contemplating if I should try to do it.

"Hey , you really can't tell me?" I confirm with him for the last time.

"I would if I could." He whispered still leaning on my shoulder.

"Okay......then." I took off my gloves , throwing them at the bed.
I turned around and tightly grabbed Leo's hands.

*LEO POV*

As soon as Aquarius grabbed my hands her eyes went wide. They showed shock and a terror hidden behind.
She released my hands staring into my eyes.

"Yo-you can see spirits? " she asked.

I was left dumbfounded.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I-i can see things if I touch someone or something." She explained.

"You have abilities too ? "

I am astonished but somewhat relieved too , cause I am not the only one. But....

"So you saw the spirit standing there too?" I whispered to her.

"Yeah I saw." She said.

Without a second thought I tightly embraced her , she didn't resist it but actually hugged me back.

"So where is it now?" She whispered in my ear. I looked up but it was gone. I broke the hug and looked around the room. There were no more spirits anywhere

"There is no one except us." I said checking again.

"Okay.........so should we go back to our rooms now ?" She asked

"I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight." I stated
"Same......do you wanna stay here for the night ? " she asked.

"Are you signalling something ?" I asked with a smirk.

"😐 You can go back your room." She said with a 'so done' face.

"Obliged to stay 😎" I say sitting on the bed beside her.

That night we talked alot , though we talked in the form of fights and debates.
But honestly it was kinda fun cause the next thing I remember is waking up to the bright sun rays and Aquarius's hilarious sleeping posture.