I. The Sunken Wreck

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" JJ asked curiously, stepping next to the young boy. Trying to see what he was looking at.

Charlie glanced at the boy beside him and sighed, "My family has called and texted me, asking where I am." Running one hand through his brown hair and sitting back down on the bed he groaned. "I haven't told them any lie as to where I'm at. They're probably worried, I'm gonna call them back."

"Ok, tell them you're at a friends and that you're gonna stay there for a few days." JJ patted his shoulders, grinning at him.

"Why?"

"Because we're gonna fish and it's summer, you have to hang out with us." JJ explained smugly.

Charlie nodded at him, before clicking on his phone contacts and going over to the one that said, 'Dad'. Clicking on it, there wasn't even a ring, before the person on the other side off the line picked up.

"Charles, where are you? I've been worried sick, thinking something happened."

"I'm sorry, dad, I forgot to let you know I'm at a friends house."

"Ok, who is that friend, might I ask?"

Charlie looked up at the two other teens, who have been listening to the phone call, with a panicking expression. Putting his phone on mute, he put his hands up in hysterical questioning. "What do I say? I can't just casually say I'm at John B's."

Kiara thought for a second, before snapping her fingers. "Just tell him that you're at mine, I'm still a Kook to them after all. Just give me the phone after you say that." She told the young boy, who nodded at her.

"I'm at Kie's, we've been chilling at her house. I'm probably staying here for another few days."

"Do you mean Kiara Carrera's house? Can I speak to her?"

"Yeah, sure." The brown eyes boy said, holding the phone out to Kiara.

"Hey, Mr Cameron, how you doing?" the sixteen year old girl asked in a very sweet voice. JJ and Charlie looked at her surprised, they've never heard her talk so...sweet.

"Oh, hi Kiara, so my son is really at your house, ok. Well, make sure he doesn't get into trouble or hangs out with those Pogues, all right?"

"Of course, Mr Cameron, I'll make sure of it."

Charlie took the phone from Kiara and spoke quickly. "Sorry, dad, but we're now in the middle of playing some boardgame and I'm losing, so bye, dad." He didn't let the man say anything and just hung up the phone. Sighing in relief after.

The three teens stood up from the bed, putting on some other clothes and going outside. John B was finally done with cleaning his boat from sticks and garbage. He put the boat in the water already, waiting for his friends to come out. Seeing his friends leave the Château, he sighed dramatically and threw his hands in the air. "Finally, what took you guys so long?"

"Well, Char called his father, because they were 'worried sick' and he hadn't told them that he wouldn't come home." JJ mimicked Mr Cameron, snickering quietly after.

"Well, now that tat's fixed, we can go and pick Pope up." John B stated, turning the boats motor on and looking at the teens. "Come on." The three teenagers jumped in the boat and on they go, faring on the marsh.

Passing by other big boats the four teens greeted all of them, saying good morning's and getting ignored.

Charlie looked at the others, as they were still greeting some people and remarked, "I think they don't like us."

"Well spotted, idiot, of course they don't like us. Why would they?" JJ questioned, looking over the lake and saluting another strange man. "They're all cocky Kooks, enjoying their spoiled life."