Hange smut

You looked at Hange wonder what would happen next. They look your body up and down and smirk, you began to squirming as Hange was getting closer and closer. They dragged their hand along your privates, your eyes began to grow wide. "Hey, Whats that face for,  lovely?" they teased. They slowly drag their hand harder. You whine because of the friction, making Hange smirk. Hange tugs at your pants waistband gently. "Take these off for me" You obeyed and took you pants off. They look at you and says "them too". You obey and slightly pull your underwear down and then wiggle them the rest of the way off and take your shirt off. "Good girl , I love when you obey me" they say. They start kissing you leaving a mark everytime, starting from the neck and working their way down. As Hange was kissing right above your bellybutton, you silently moaned and open your legs wider. They giggled and says" You like that don't you?"You nod your head yes."Such a slut"They said. They stop kissing and rubs there hand onto the surface of your pussy then grabs you by the pussy and puts you on her bed.As she grabs you, you moan loudly and become a little wet whilst she feels the bit of wetness and says " What is this , are you getting wet?".You nod your head yes and whined a little that she not touching you anymore ."Tell me, tell me what you want , what are your intentions" they said."I want you" you said. "Then beg me >:)" they said. "Please...please touch me I need you I need you to e-experiment on me, to love me"(Hange refers to sex as experiments) you said, "Good, thats what I like to hear".About a second after she bites your pussy then swirls her tongue  around  in your clit making eye contact. You moan loudly and throw your head back onto the bed. You try not to make eye contact but Hange says " look at me" you don't look so they grabs you by the jaw and say it once more "look at me!" You look at Hange then they continue. About a  minute later you push their head down harder so their tongue is more effective."Oh, am I not doing enough?" They lick their index and pointer finger then slowly inserts 1/4 of them keeping them in your pussy for a while so you cover your mouth."~No, I take it off I want to see every time you enjoying it,see everytime you make eye contact, hear and see every single whimper, and hear every moan that comes out that pretty mouth~" You couldn't resist but to obey. You took your hand off and too a deep breath".They smirked.