"Daddy's silly." She whispered as Shoto chuckled hearing her not so quiet voice. You agreed with Eri swirling your finger by your head with crossed eyes.

"Y/n you can't impersonate yourself that's not how the game works." Shoto joined in stating the insane expression was built for you.

"Hey!" You lightly shoved Shoto's arm that was held tight on the steering wheel. "Go mommy!" Eri rooted for you in the backseat, earning a light atmosphere in the car.

_____________

I hate parallel parking. Shoto held his breath making sure not to hit any other cars while placing himself right in between.

Perfecting the park Shoto exhaled the pressure turning the engine off. He looked at the mirror seeing Eri's head tilted in her slumber.

Shoto smiled looking over at you, your head the same with small snores escaping.

I love them. Shoto thought to himself leaning over the compartment.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." He gently placed his hand on your thigh, giving your lips a sweet kiss.

Your eyelashes fluttered open, groggy eyes meeting with an infinite blue and grey pair. "Hmm? We're here?" You rubbed your eyes trying to stretch in the seat.

"Mhm, I just have to get the stuff from the trunk." Shoto went in to kiss your lips again.

You wobbly smiled kissing back, feeling his hand squeeze your thigh.

Wait. "Was I drooling?" Reminded of something you slightly pulled away.

"Just a bit." Shoto chuckled and went back to share a quick kiss. "I'll get the equipment while you and Eri can go on ahead." He unbuckled himself opening your door.

You saw Shoto get out, soon hearing the trunk open. As you stepped out of the car a fresh breeze blew through your face.

This is so beautiful. You saw the scenery, grass green like the stationary crayons with a huge blue lake in the middle, a play area with a fence attached around it.

"Woah this place looks so big daddy! Why do you have all that stuff?" You heard Eri's voice from behind.

Turning around you saw Shoto with a red plaid blanket and a weaved basket. "It's all the stuff I brought to have a fun day. Now go and hold mommy's hand and pick a place to sit for our picnic." Shoto nudged Eri with his leg making her giggle.

"Yay a family picnic!" Eri cheered skipping over towards you, you smiled seeing your boyfriend having everything planned just for the three of you.

___________

You and Eri picked a spot on the fresh grass right underneath a big shady tree.

"Look there's baby ducks over there!" Eri pointed at the two grey ducks seeing them led by a bigger one. "Can I go feed them bread? Can we play monkey bars?" You and Shoto laughed seeing Eri jog in place.

You leaned on his shoulder upon the tree trunk with the blanket underneath. "How about we eat first?" You took the basket, Shoto becoming stiff.