LIFELESS.

One day I had everyone. Mom, dad a younger brother, A family, I had a best friend, I had a lover. But the next day I didn't had anyone no family, no best friend, no lover I lost everyone and now I lost myself too cause look. here I am, laying on this cold hard ground bleeding to death.

My family and bestfriend was the one's who left me but I was the one who left him, My boyfriend.... Lee Minho.

I know he can't hear me but I could not help but say this to him in my mind..

I am sorry Minho hyung....I know you are still there waiting for me to come back to our new apartment, but I can't come back to you..or to anyone.

No one accepted us, I try to don't listen to them as you said but in the end I had to cause they were begging me to. Even after that I didn't wanted to leave you but I could not ignore those tears aswell..

I had no idea what to do? I didn't know how to just leave you after you gave me that much love and happiness, but I guess god made it easy for me for the first time...

Some part of me still want me to be by your side forever, It wish I could just get up from this ground and run back to your arms but.. But I can't even move a muscel.....

He could not finish his thoughts.. as darkness fogged up his blurry vision.

The boy who laid on his back with blood oozing out from his head stopped breathing. His eyes were still open but those eyes weren't alive, It wasn't shining like it always did, his lips were not curved in to a smile like it always were.

The heartbeat of his stopped beating.

Lightning flashed on him with a loud thunder as rain started pouring, he lay there lifeless on that empty cold road drenched in blood and water, There was no one to notice the boy...like always.

To be continued~