Another Day in the Woods

Start from the beginning

"I'M ALRIGHT GUYS HEHE..."

The others sighed in relief and frustration when they heard that "that kid!..." Shan thought angrily.They soon snapped their head back up when he continued

"....WASN'T SO BAD!! NOW YOU TRY!"

"WHAT!?!"

He smiled kneeling down and placing the gun in mr suitcase's mouth and ordered him to give it back to them.The small puppy like helper chirped happily and complied flying back to the others.Once  the bot landed it quickly ran over to Shan spinning in place once before dropping the gun barking cutely.She knelt down and uncertainty picked up the gun.She held it in both of her palms,took a glance at it and then at the others.They all had the same look - fear.

"GUYS C'MON HURRY UP!WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!YOU'LL BE FINE DON'T WORRY.TRUST ME!!"

She spun her head and creased her brows "D-do you guys want to try it?" She asked.

"Uhh you first" Lonky said trying to smile and act calm but instead turned out to be a nervous smile.She closed her eyes and thought for a moment before exhaling loudly,shaking her head "alright" she whispered.She followed liu's stance before and launched herself  screaming.Its not like she's not used to this,she is from the bug tribe but she was more used to jumping upward instead to forward and the strong wind didn't help.

After she reached liu,they sent back mr suitcase to the rest and they repeated the process - including the screaming part.Except for Kuga and Makhan who were "too cool" to scream girly.At one time,kuku almost didn't reach the other side which caused the others to panick but Leonardo was quick to snap out of the schock and stretched his arms to him.While they were doing
this,Shan gave Liu a long lecture about giving her a heart attack.

Liu had to apologize to the others for the unnecessary panick and although most of them forgave him,some were still grumpy.It took them a few more minutes to catch there breathe before they moved again.For a few minutes Liu walked behind them head down before he got over it and offered to take the lead and happily zoomed passed them until he was a few distance ahead of them.

"Hey guys" Pala said catching everyone's attention.He raised a hand and scratched his cheek "uh I've been thinking,where exactly are we gonna sleep?"

Pala's question caused the others to slow down.Where are they gonna sleep?It's not like they can just stop in the middle of the forest with wild creatures lurking around them.The clearing where they slept the nigth after their jailbreak was better because it has little to no inhabitants.But this is different.Here they were sure something will definitely eat them once they close their eyes shut.Their bags were fall of foods and drinks and other could be useful items but not a sleeping bag.They groaned.How could they forget such a crucial thing!

"...Don't worry guys I'm sure we will find some nice spot to camp out" Kei said raising his hands.He felt guilty for not remembering to buy sleeping bags or even blankets or small pillows and he was the one who asked for their help but forgot such small but very vital part of this trip.He felt like an idiot.

Spin stroked his chin "maybe if we hurry we can reach the next town...I mean I saw a little house symbol on the map across this forest ...about a few miles from here.So maybe we can reach it there at mid...nigth" He stopped when he saw his friends pale faces and knew they'll probably collapse after or maybe before they can reach another mile or two.

"...or not" he sighed solemnly and the closest person next to him - Alto gave him a soft pat on the shoulder.

"I have a feeling we may not have a choice but to stay here." Rema said with her arms crossed looking down.