Ch. 1: New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

Alright off I go.

I start my way to the center of the city, I live outside the city so it's relatively far away from here, but luckily there's a direct bus connection that reaches the center city in no time.

I get in the bus and watch as the trees fly by, slowly I start seeing less trees and more buildings.

I drive for around half an hour until I reach my stop.

I get out and start heading towards the building where I'm supposed to meet the payer.

It's quite a big and modern building, kinda like a skyscraper.

I walk up to the office I'm supposed to meet them at and knock on the door.

A muffled "come in" can be heard.

I open the door and walk in.

I close the door behind me and sit down in a chair by a table.

Sitting across from me is a man in a fancy suit with some badges on his chest.

I can clearly see that he's an agent... If I'm not wrong he's a military commander that manly works at area 77.

I've been there before, I've received several missions from them before. I know that location is supposed to secure all unnatural things, which is why they wanted me to chatch them a ghost that had been causing chaos in a city.

I take a good look at the man in front of me. He has a scar across his face and he looks to be 30 to 40 years old...brown hair and a trusting smirk.

"ah, you must be the hunter that doc told me about. So... Are you fit for the job?" the commander asks me.

"yes, most definetly. I have everything ready to start investigating on those creatures." I answer with Stern confidence.

"good, doc wasn't kidding when he said you are a serious man. Well then, I trust in you to find as much information as you can and then return to report back to me." the scar faced authoritarian commands in a rather cheerful tone.

He gave me more details for the mission and eventually sends me off to go to the mission location.

I meet my three friends and we get ready to join the server.

We get transported there and are met with the admin of said server.

"ok... I will only give one of you Moderator rights, which would be the one who came here for that investigation." the admin says while typing in the command.

"right, my name's favremysabre, I'll be conducting the investigation." I say while watching the owner type.

"alright here, to be honest you can build things in this world as long as you don't TNT the entire realm." the admin warns before he says his goodbyes and the departure message showed up in chat as he logs out.

Alright.

"well... Imma go through the world investigating where to find a steve." I say to my friends while grabbing out a compass, book and quill and a clock.

"alright, shark, moose and I will be staying together, you can do as you please." Nathan says and grabs out a map.

"alright, I would like to distance myself from y'all, cause if you guys will be hunting it only gets in the way of the investigation." I say with a smirk.

"awe... Oh well, means we get to be more brutal." moose laughs.

"alright. I think I'll start heading north. You guys can go anywhere but north." I say in a warning tone...