Ch. 1: New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

Those three wanted to come with me, they weren't requested by the buyer, I guess they wanna get an eye on those steves as well. Probably wanna get a head as a trophy or something like that.

Right now I'm sitting in my room getting all my gear ready.

I'm taking with me... A bunch of bags. Most of them containing food and stuff. In this world I should be able to access my inventory so I'll take an ender chest, netherite - pickaxe, -axe, - sword, -shovel and - hoe. Not to forget my trident. It's a riptide trident for missions against entities with powers. It's always very useful when an entity has a water ability and I can use the trident to get around.

I'll also take my tranquilizer gun and my reinforced bow. Most of my stuff is reinforced with netherite, my daggers, tranquilizer gun, crossbow, well... Tools like mentioned, my clothes are also reinforced with netherite and I gave them hidden enchantments.

Hidden enchantments are basically normal enchantments but you can't see the purple glow around the enchanted item. So only if you know there's a spell on that item is how to see it. Well not see it. I mean in the inventory when you hover over the item. But when you don't know about that spell it won't show it to you. It would just look like a normal item.
Same as my clothes, all my tools are also enchanted with hidden enchantments.

The thing I'll plan on wearing for the hunt-
Uh-... Mission? It's not really a hunt if I'm not hunting any prey... Well... I'm hunting information???

Ugh I don't know. Welp. Time to pack more stuff.
Maybe I should just use a cheat code...
The server I'm joining tomorrow does have cheats on and the owner will come online for a few minutes to give me moderator rights.

When I get Moderator rights I can basically use creative mode or just give myself ranks that could help the investigation.

I'm not gonna grief the owners server, so I won't go into creative mode. Maybe... I could check if the server has worldbuilder ranks... If thats on the server I could have access to all blocks I could ever want.

It's a special cheat that you can put on a bundle. So basically it makes the bundle turn into an infinite block source.

So creative mode in a bundle :)

Its definetly overpowered and can only be enchanted with cheat codes. Only server owners and moderators of the 1st rank can enchant a bundle with such an enchantment.

Well I've prepared everything I'll need for tomorrow.
Time for bed :)

---timeskip to tomorrow morning 5:30 am---

I wake up and put on my hunter outfit.

It's bulit together with brown pants that don't rip easily, together with almost knee high leather boots, which are amazing for climbing and running in any terrain. The boots have a hidden strap that I can put hidden daggers onto. I also just wear a light and dark Grey stripped shirt and my green jacket and a belt that has loads of tranquilizer emergency needles hidden on it... 

I can use these needles when something is pinning me down. I quickly grab one and jam it into the thing apprehending me.
The narcotics in those needles are extremely strong and can take down a ravager with just one needle.

I also have a belt that I can bind over my shoulder and around my body, it's for narcotics on hand so I can reload my tranquilizer as fast as possible.

Another thing I have, are a lot of bags, so I have some extra inventory space.

As always I have my blindfold on.

All my tools are enchanted with 'curse of binding'
so nothing and no one can take these from me.

Alright. I'm supposed to meet my missionary at 6:30 at the center city.