The different Clone, protection

Start from the beginning

A few hours later at a building where Padme is currently staying an elevator is going up inside is Obi-Wan Kenobi who has brown hair reach his shoulder curled, wearing a beard, and Jedi robes and next to him is Anakin Skywalker who has short hair with a braid wearing Jedi robes he moves making Obi-Wan look to him he said "You seem a little on edge"

Obi-Wan look to him Anakin look then forward he said, "Not at all" Obi-Wan turn his gaze he said, "I haven't felt you this tense..." Obi-Wan thinks before turning his gaze back to Anakin "...since we fell into that nest of gundarks" Anakin scoffs looks to Obi-Wan he smirks said "You fell into that nightmare, Master, and rescued you, remember".

Obi-Wan turn his gaze forward remembering he said "Oh, yes" He then laugh making Anakin look to him then back chuckles he takes a breath but Obi-Wan notice something he said, "You're sweating, relax, take a deep breath" Anakin looks to Obi-Wan who looks forward Anakin said, "I haven't seen her in ten years, Master" Obi-Wan look to Anakin for a second.

He looks back forward shaking his head while a Gungan that was with the Committee name Jar Jar walks through a hall he makes a turn to the elevator he stops when the doors open to reveal Obi-Wan and Anakin shock Jar Jar ask "Obi" Obi-Wan and Anakin step off happy "Obi" Jar Jar shake his hands "Mesa so smilen to seein yousa".

Obi-Wan nods said, "Good to see you again, Jar Jar" Padme and Typho look out from the balcony Jar Jar calls "Senator Padme" Catching both attention they turn to see Jar jar walking in with Obi-Wan and Anakin "Mesa palos here" Jar Jar motion his arm "Lookie, lookie, Senator" Padme and Typho walks forward "Desa Jedi arriven".

Padme smiles to see them Obi-Wan bows to her he said, "It's a great pleasure to see you again, milady" Padme shake his hand she said, "It has been far too long, Master Kenobi" But Padme notice Anakin "Ani" Anakin walks forward "My goodness, you've grown" Anakin smiles said, "So have you" He stares "Grown more beautiful, I mean".

He moves back a bit "Well, f-for a senator, I mean" Padme smiles shakes her head she said "Ani, you'll always be that little boy I knew on Tatooine" She turns and walks to a couch as Obi-Wan walks forward he said, "Our presence here will be invisible, milady, I can assure you" Typho stands said "I'm Captain Typho of Her majesty's security service".

Padme, Jar Jar and a servant sit on one couch while Obi-Wan and Anakin sit on the other "Queen Jamillia has been informed of your assignment" They all look to Typho "I am grateful you are here, Master Kenobi" Typho looks to Padme "The situation is more dangerous than the senator will admit" Padme said, "I don't need more security, I need answers".

She stares at Obi-Wan and Anakin "I want to know who's trying to kill me" Obi-Wan said "We are here to protect you, Senator, not to start an investigation" Anakin said, "We will find out who's trying to kill you, Padme" Obi-Wan looks to Anakin "I promise you" Obi-Wan said "We will not exceed our mandate, my young Padawan learner".

Anakin looks at Obi-Wan then forward he said, "I meant that in the interest of protecting her, Master" He looks back "Of course" Padme watch them Obi-Wan said "We will not go through this exercise again, Anakin, and you will pay attention to my lead" Anakin looks at him ask "Why" Obi-Wan looks back ask "What".

Jar Jar looks at them gulp Anakin ask, "Why else do you think we were assigned to her if not to find the killer" He looks forward "Protection is a job for local security, not Jedi" He looks back at Obi-Wan "It's overkill, Master" Obi-Wan look forward "Investigation is implied in our mandate" But Obi-Wan said "We will do exactly as the council has instructed".

He looks to Anakin as Typho turn his gaze Obi-Wan leans "And you will learn your place, young one" Anakin lower his gaze nodding Obi-Wan looks to Padme who said, "Perhaps with merely your presence the mystery surrounding this threat will be revealed" Slowly Padme stands "Now, if you excuse me" Everyone stands up "I will retire".

With that Padme and her servant leaves Typho look to Obi-Wan and Anakin he said, "I know I'll feel better having you here" Obi-Wan walks over to Typho who turns "I'll have an officer stationed on every floor, and I'll be in the control centre downstairs" Jar Jar and Anakin follow Jar Jar turns to Anakin he said "Mesa busten wit happiness seein yousa again, Ani".

Anakin looks to Padme who walks around the corner he said "She hardly even recognised me, Jar Jar" Anakin looks back to Jar Jar "I thought about her every day ever since we parted, and..." He trailed off before looking back in the direction with Jar Jar "...she's forgotten me completely" But Jar Jar turns back said "Shesa happy".

Obi-Wan walks to them "Happier den mesa seein her in a longo time" Obi-Wan stops he said, "You're focusing on the negative, Anakin" He looks to Anakin "Be mindful of your thoughts" Obi-Wan look to Jar Jar then back "She was pleased to see us" He smiles "Now, let's check the security" With that Obi-Wan went one way, Anakin went towards the balcony and Jar Jar went the other way.