The different Clone, protection

Start from the beginning

Typho arrives kneel he said "Milady, you're still in danger here" Padme sad at this she gets up with Typho who looks around Padme said, "I shouldn't have come back" But Typho said "This vote is very important" Padme still staring at Corde corpse "You did your duty" Typho looks at Corde "Corde did hers, now, come".

He moves but Padme stands there breathing Typho notice "Senator Amidala, please" Slowly Padme follows Typho with R2 and R3 turning around following them.

Meanwhile at the Senet in the chancellor room Jedi Masters, Yoda, Windu, Ki-adi-mundi, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto and Luminara with her Padawan Barriss Offee looking to Chancellor Palpatine who said, "I don't know how much longer I can hold off the vote, my friends" He takes a breath "More and more star systems are joining the separatists"?

Windu said "If they do break away--" But Palpatine said "I will not let this Republic that has stood for a thousands years be split in two" He stares at the Jedi "My negotiations will not fail" Windu leans in said "If they do, you must realise there aren't enough Jedi to protect the Republic" Ki-adi-mundi and Yoda look to him "We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers".

Yoda lower his ears thinking as Palpatine said "Master Yoda", Yoda turns to him "Do you think it will really come to war" Yoda close his eyes said "Hmm, the dak side clouds everything" He takes a breath "Impossible to see the future is" Suddenly a hologram appears a Rodian who spoke in Huttese "The Loyalist Committee has arrived, Your honour".

Palpatine who said "Good" The Rodian keeps speaking "Send them in" The hologram disappears and Palpatine stands while Yoda gets off his chair "We will discuss this matter later" The door opens to reveal the Loyalist Committee entering Yoda walks forward using his stick he said, "Senator Amidala, your tragedy on the platform..." Kit Fisto, Luminara, Barriss and Plo Koon leave.

Yoda shake his head "...terrible" He looks at Padme "Seeing you alive brings warm feelings to my heart" Padme ask, "Do you have any idea who was behind this attack" Windu stands up he turns said "Our intelligence points to disgruntled spice miners on the moons of Naboo" Ki-adi-mundi walks forward".

Windu walks down the stairs Padme looks at him she said, "I think that Count Dooku was behind it" Ki-adi-mundi said, "He is a political idealist, not a murderer" Windu looks at Padme he said, "You know, milady, Count Dooku was once a Jedi" Padme looks back to Windu "He couldn't assassinate anyone" He shake his head "It's not in his character".

Yoda hums for a bit he said, "But for certain, Senator, in grave danger you are" He points while Palpatine looking out the window he said "Master Jedi, may I suggest..." Yoda, Windu and Ki-adi-mundi look to Palpatine "The senator be placed..." He turns to them "...under the protection of your graces".

Behind Padme is Senator Bail Organa he ask, "Do you really think that's a wise decision under these stressful times" Padme said "Chancellor, if I may comment I do not believe—" But Palpatine is The situation is that serious" He walks forward "No, but I do, Senator" Yoda looking at Palpatine "I realise all too well that additional security might be disruptive for you..."

Padme stares a Palpatine who takes a breath "...but perhaps someone you're familiar with" Palpatine looks at Padme "An Old friend, like Master Kenobi" Windu said "That's possible" Padme looks to Windu "He's just returned from a border dispute on Ansion" Yoda nods while Palpatine ask "Do it for me, milady, please".

He walks forward as Padme looks at him "The thought of losing you..." Palpatine shake his head "...is unbearable" Windu turns to Padme who look to him Windu said "I will have Obi-Wan report to you immediately, milady" He bows his head and Padme did the same she said, "Thank you, Master Windu" Palpatine walks to his chair.