Y/N : “I-I’m fine… Maybe this is the work of enemy stand.”

Little Bel : “What?”

Y/N : “Nevermind. Do you want to eat something?”

Little Bel shake her head.

Y/N : “Then, what do you want to do?”

Little Bel : “I want to make Y/N-nii happy again. I don’t want to see Y/N-nii sad.”

Little Bel really care about Y/N. Since the day Y/N brought her to this house, she know the feeling about having a family. Especially Y/N. Y/N always spend his time for his family even when he sick. Little Bel look him as a father figure that care about his family.

So it’s normal for Bel to care about him. This is not the first time Y/N cry while remembering his past. Almost every week he cried like this. Little Bel is worried if he went sick. So she needed to know how to cheer his Sky.

Y/N : “Come here.”

Y/N kneel and open his arm. Little Bel just approuch him and hug Y/N. Surprisingly, Little Bel give him a headpat he always do to her.

Little Bel : “Now you don’t need to cry again Y/N-nii. Because I am here.” with All Might tone

Y/N just chuckle from it.

Y/N : “Arigatou Little Bel. I appreciate your hug and headpats.”

Little Bel : “You’re not sad anymore?”

Y/N give her a smile and nod.

Y/N : “Now I’m not sad anymore. How about we eat ice cream? Do you want it?”

Little Bel : “Yes! I want strawberry!”

Y/N : “Let’s go to the kitchen!”

Little Bel : “Yay!”

Both of them go to the kitchen to eat some ice cream together. At the other room, his Cloud hear what Little Bel trying to do.

Skull POV

So he hurt that much? Why he never told us about this? We need to do something. I walk out from my room to the lab. What I didn’t expect that the other is here too including Nia.

Skull : “I think I don’t need to explain what I’m going to say.”

G : “We all have the same expectation about him.”

Skull : “Yeah.. We need to make his mood on average level to high level.”

Eula : “We need more information about him. He know everything about us, but we know nothing about him.”

Kurumi : “Does he have something that he brought to this world. I can use my bullet to see his past.”

Nia : “That’s not a good idea.”

We all look at Nia.

Skull : “What do you mean about that?”

Nia : “Y/N maybe strong in outside, but he is fragile in inside. If we do something like that, we just make his condition worse than now. Hell I can use Rasiel for that, but we gonna destroy his trust to us. I don’t recommend that way.”

Then how we’re going to help him. It’s not that easy like hangout or.. wait. Maybe that is the only way.

Skull : “I think I know the way we can help him. But I need your help for this.”

Hiroto : “Anything for Y/N.”

Eula : “Agree.”

Rengoku : “I will cheer him to the Extreme.”