He goes to his cabin.... And sits on the chair....

He picks the landline... And makes a call....

Shaurya- one coffee... Right now in my cabin....

And put the landline down....

Shaurya- I need coffee....

••••••••

In canteen....

Anokhi stares the landline of the canteen in disbelief.... And sighs...

Anokhi- ab kya karu...? Av to chhotu v nahi aya hai... Aur Pammy aunty v busy hai.... Matarani.... Ab to tujhe hi Jana prega Nikki..... Chal....

She serves a coffee.... And headed towards shaurya's cabin.....

••••••••

SHAURYA'S cabin....

Shaurya is looking at the phone.... He has got a new msg from his mother....

When his father got him his first mobile..... He got his mother's msg on that day.... She always texts him... But he ignores her msgs... And used to stare at her msgs..... He has saved her number as a heart "♥️". No doubt he loves his mother.... But he can't accept this in front of his family and his mother.... He is just afraid of losing his family.... For him his badi maa is his maa... But only for the world.... But deep down he knows no one can replace his mothers place.... He is hurt by her mother's decision of leaving him at the age of 5..... But he wants tk know why she left him.....

His father always took care of him.... He never made him feel that he is alone.... Shaan, his father, loves him a lot..... And shaurya knows this.... And he also loves him back.... His father never tried to justify Ashtha, Shaurya's mother..... He never tried to clear his confusion..... Whenever shaurya asked him about his mother leaving him.... Shaan would reply...

Flashback when shaurya was 5.5 years....

Shaan- jab mauka milega ma bachhe... To tum khud hi apni maa s puchh lena... Jab tum itne samjhdar ho jao ki kisi k baato m aakar kisi s nafrat na karo... Tab baat Krna apni maa s... Sayad tab tum samjh Sako ki kya jarurat thi tumhe chhor k jane ki..... Aur iss sawal ka jawab sirf tumhe tumhari maa aur badi maa hi de skti hai...

Shaurya- par dad... I want to know now.... Agar aap mujhe av nahi bataoge ... To mai kv v ashtha Kashyap s nahi milunga....

And Shaan used to smile only....

Shaan- good night bachha... So ja...

Shaurya- dad.... Pls.....

Shaan- kal school jana hai na.... So jao...

Shaurya- kattii....

Shaan smiles.... And makes him lie on bed... And covers him with duvet.... And leaves from there....

Flashback ends.....

Shaurya- aapne kv mujhe nhi bataya dad... Kv nahi.... Mai badi maa s pucch nahi skta..... Aur maaa.... I mean ashtha Kashyap s puchhna nahi chahta.... Pichhle saal jab mai gaya tha unse milne.... Tab....

Flashback....

One year ago..... (The same day when anokhi met shaurya...)

In saberwal mansion he told that he is going to a frnd's marriage in Patiala.... But he came to Kapurthala.....