🌻The Charming Kidnapper💮

*Name-

Yara

*Age-

Nineteen

*Gender-

Female

*Sexuality-

Straight

*Species

Human, has powers

*Appearance- {Can be a description or a picture}

*Likes

~Nature
~Children
~Making things herself
~Disgueses 
~Spending time with her brothers
~The moon
~Staying active
~Children
~Dogs
~Dance
~Being around people 
~Dreaming about the future 
~Pretending to be someone else for a while
~Story telling
~Stars
~Ranged weapons
~Bright colors

*Dislikes

~The royal family, namely the king 
~Hand to hand combat
~Seafood
~Being stuck indoors for too long
~Talking about the past
~Being in the city for too long 
~Most berries 
~Sleeping in
~Womanizer-types
~Fire
~Storms

*Favorite thing

Stargazing 

*Least favorite thing

Being isolated

*Biggest Fear

Fires, or losing her brothers

*Backstory

This will mostly be revealed during the roleplay itself. 

Wink Wonk Information

Top, bottom, or switch-

Bottom

Virgin-

Yes

*Are you okay with omegaverse?

Yes

*Are you okay with same sex pregnancy?

Yes, but that doesn't apply here obviously

Omegaverse Infomration {Leave off if you're not okay with it}

*Secondary Sex

Omega

*Are they taking any suppressants or pharamones?

Scenario:

Requirements:

~Must be a prince 

~Must be happy with their current position

You always got whatever you wanted growing up. Your parents spoiled you a ridiculous amount, both because you were their only child and because someday you would become king yourself. While you were sheltered, you liked to think that you still knew about the world. At the very least, you thought you knew everything about your kingdom. Another trait you had was being a womanizer. It wasn't something unknown, your father even encouraged it. Any time a pretty woman came into your view, you'd go out of your way to try and get her in bed with you. Most of the time, you were very successful with it. After all, you were good looking and a prince so what woman wouldn't want to be with you?

So, of course when a new maid joined the staff at the palace she caught your sight right away. She was stunning, with beautiful jett black hair and the most stunning eyes you'd ever seen. They were honey amber colored, however if you looked closer you could see flecks of emerald green. They were almost like some kind of gemstone. Lucky for you, swooning her was incredibly easy. It wasn't even a week before you got her into your bedroom.

Unlucky for you, you didn't get much further than that. Not even a moment after she closed the door, you felt something prick your neck. As you turned to look at her, you suddenly felt dizzy. The room was spinning, and for a moment you didn't even notice the maid was speaking. 

"Sorry about this...You can thank your father later." 

Those were the last words you heard before everything went black.

When you woke up later, you couldn't move. You'd been bound rather effectively, and you noted that you were outside now. Not only that, but it was day now. You looked around, noting that you were in a place you didn't recognize. It was nowhere near the castle, in fact you were by the river. 

Then, you saw her. At first, you didn't recognize the blond girl that was standing near you, rinsing her hair out. You noticed the water near her in the river was a deep black color. It was when she turned to you that things clicked. Those emerald eyes stared at you as she smiled. 

"Well, good morning your highness." 

What do you do?