🧋Annie ❤️

I had a broken ankle an couldn't be in any movie or show but she did have an interview coming up. 

But I went right to sleep after eating my dinner that was a turkey and mash potatoes and warm green tea. 

-THE NEXT MORNING- 

*dingdong* 

I  woke right up except for I  was in my very see though pajamas  so i had to get changed and then i went to get the door. "Armin?" I  asked as i wiped her eyes. I MUST be dreaming..I  thought 

"Armin why are you here it is ten in the morning?" I  asked as she gestured my  hand inside letting him know to come in. Armin rubbed the back of his head. "Well Annie when I heard you had a broke ankle I needed to see you and uh take care of you but NOT in sexual ways!" Armin said as we both sat down on the couch. "Oh ok then it isn't really  broke just a mild sprang but it feels broken." I said as I looked in his eyes. All of the sudden next thing I knew we were making out he ripped off my shirt and revealed my chest since I didn't put a bra on yet. Armin started to do things. Long story short we had sex on my couch at ten in the morning. The rest of the day I was so sore. Armin might have had some things that made him look and seem like a smaller dick size but man it was giant. Anyways the rest of the day I prepared for my interview that was the day after that.