Sirius groaned. "Sweet Merlin... Wormtail barely had to anything to frame me. I ended up doing nearly all the work for him, didn't I?"

Remus patted Sirius's shoulder. "Yes. But, at least, you excelled at framing yourself. As usual, Wormtail wouldn't have succeeded without your help."

Sirius stared at Remus, as his face twisted from shock to disbelief to slowly growing grin. "Huh... that... actually... that really helps. Just knowing I accidentally pranked myself, and Wormtail had nothing to do with it... that makes it easier to accept."

Remus frowned slightly. "Well, I wouldn't say he had noth..."

Sirius loudly interrupted Remus. "HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! IT WAS ALL ME!"

Remus rolled his eyes. "Yes, that was what I was going to say."

Sirius nodded triumphantly.

Albus smiled. "I am happy to hear that. Harry and I were growing weary of two mopey pranksters. On that note, Remus, how would you like to have a job?"

Remus looked at Albus with guarded interest, his eyes taking in Harry's sudden grin. "What sort of job?"

"As you both know, Harry is receiving private tutelage from me as he does not intend to return to Hogwarts. I find myself in need of as an assistant to ensure he is taught all he needs to know to pass his OWLs and NEWTs with Outstanding grades. As you had excellent grades in school, I was hoping you would help in that regard... along with some other miscellaneous assistance."

Remus frowned. "That sounds like something you could do, and honestly, you could do it much better than me."

Albus shrugged. "I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss your value, Remus. However, it is true that I was prepared to do the academic training myself. But, given you have joined us, I thought you might like to take on the role in my stead."

"Why?"

"Well, as one of Harry's official tutors and my employee, you would be able to travel the world with us without the normal hassles associated with your affliction. Plus, you would get free room and board, along with a stipend we can negotiate if you agree. Unless... do you not want to help care for poor young Harry?"

Harry sniffed slightly as his eyes opened as wide as he could manage. He then spoke in a trembling voice. "Don't you want to stay with me, Moony?"

Remus rolled his eyes as he looked at Harry. "Your wounded puppy dog act, that Sirius taught you, would work better if you didn't also use it every morning to get the last pancake. And, obviously, I am taking the job. Just, tell me the real reason already."

Harry's expression immediately transformed into a smile as he chuckled. "Albus doesn't want to do the boring stuff. He just wants to focus on the new interesting magic we are experimenting with."

Albus broke in at this point. "Well, there is the added benefit that you can help teach Harry everything he needs to know to become a proper prankster."

Harry felt a sense of happiness fill his heart as he saw a Remus's eyes alight with a sense of joy that seemed to push out the last remnants of soul weary sadness that seemed to constantly cling to the man. As a genuine smile grew on Remus's face, Sirius spoke up.

"Hey! If anyone is going to tutor Harry in pranking, it should be me! Are you going to offer me a job!?"

Both Harry and Albus stared at Sirius with nearly identical incredulous expressions.

Sirius's expression changed from indignation to confusion. "What?"

Albus sighed. "Sirius... what is your relationship with Harry?"