Brian may //Spanish teacher//

Start from the beginning

"But now here is where it gets interesting...so the assignment you had to do in class...this one remember that?" He asks you in a stern manner "yes Mr. May" you say in guilt looking at your grade "I was surprised but I thought everybody has one of those days but it seems as if this wasn't a one time occurrence" and you just stare at the ground At this point, "another one at home with 96 percent and another one in class 51 percent...I'm gonna ask you straight and I expect a straight answer from you" he says and you look at him finally, "is someone doing your assignments for you? Because if so that would be considered cheating and I can have you fail this class for that, so tell me in all honesty is someone doing your assignments for your" he repeated his question one more time, you protest almost immediately "No no no I'd never cheat I promise" "well you better have a good explanation for that" he says pointing at the assignments "w-well uhm I've been sort of distracted" you say unsure of how to explain it "distracted by what? And no need to be embarrassed you can tell me" he says waiting for an explination, and you can feel heat rising to your cheeks making you blush and look away.

"Alright alright no need to blush, let me make this easier..." but little did you know this was gonna turn you into a blushing mess.

"I've been receiving letters at my school mail box saying nice things like how I'm a great educator, which I appreciate but then..." he says as he got another few letters from his drawer "after the first couple of letters it turned more into...let's say a confession" he says and you wish the floor would swallow you whole since you know what's in these letters but you can't do anything other than sit there, while being a blushing mess.

"This person wrote things like...'I want to feel your lips against mine'...'I wish we could be together' and 'you look really cute today'..." he says as he goes through some of the letters and by every letter he reads the more you want to dissapear off the face of the earth.

"You wrote those letters didn't you?" He says while giving you a mischeveous look "i-I d-did..." you say in an incoherent way but he manages to understand your words "and is that why you always sit in the front row, wearing those short skirts..." he says and swallows harshly "can't say I haven't noticed or looked on occasion...when you crossed your legs slowly from..one leg to the other..." he says and clears his throat while you stare at him in shock "but uhm I still have to make sure that this is what is distracting you...is that okay?" And you give him a nod "Just try to focus on the words and not on me"

"Le tapo los ojos y la beso en los labios" he says

"I cover her eyes and kiss her on the lips" you repeat in English

" ahora ella no me deja estar siempre me pregunta porque"

"now she won't let me be, she always asks me why"

"Good" he whispers seductively and you try your best to focus

" desde altas horas de la noche hasta la madrugada, me pregunta cada hora" he says as he gets up and locks the door.

"Uhm..f-from late at night until early morning, she asks me every hour"

"¿Por qué me cubres los ojos cuando me besas en los labios?" He keeps walking closer to you

" why do you cover my eyes when you kiss me on the lips?" You say almost in a whisper unable to form words or focus from him getting closer and closer to you

" No le digo por qué lo hago, tampoco sé la razón" he says whispering in your ear which sends shivers all over your body and at this point you're lost and can't form words anymore and you take in his intoxicating smell.

" Le tapo los ojos y la beso en los labios" he takes your chin in between his fingers as he says in a whisper and you could feel his breath on your lips, your body shaking in anticipation wanting, begging for him to close the gap between you

You both close your eyes and share a passionate and hungry kiss, you can sense that he wanted this as much as you did, he rests his hands on your cheeks cupping them and you tangle your fingers in his hair and around his neck locking him in place, his lips were so soft and sweet just like you imagined them, soft and muffled moans were coming from both of your mouths.

He puts one of his hands on your knee as the other rests on your cheek, you take his hand underneath yours and guide it up your thigh, and he giggles into the kiss and pulls away a little to look at you while playing with your hair "oh don't push your luck love even though i want this as much as you do but-" you look at him wide eyed "yes I do like you.. a lot, what? you thought I go around college taking students in my office and kiss them" he says laughing and you giggle " however we can't do that here but maybe one day" and you give him a small pout and he kisses it away "I know I know dear but you don't want me to lose my job do you" he says still playing with your hair to make you feel better "it's not like this is illegal I'm not a minor" you say getting a little sad "I know love but if the school heard about this I'll get fired and I really love this job...how about this, what if I ask you to a date at my place, in private so students won't find us and we can get to know eachother better, how does that sound" he says stroking your cheek and you can't help but blush and agree "alright...here is the address and I'll see you on Friday" he says as he wrote on a random piece of paper "see you then Mr.May" you say standing up and that's the first time you notice your height difference and he tilts his head down to give you one more goodbye kiss "see you in tommorow's session love" and just like that he opens the door for you and after he closes the door softly you fix yourself a little and stand there for a second with his address in hand wondering what just happened but definitely looking forward for your date with Brian.

The end