" I know but at least let me imagine " Tsumugi sighed. A group of people walked passed them and began whispering about Inari. She adjusted her bangs to be in front of her left eye. Tsumugi sighed and walked over.

She fixed Inari's bangs back and kissed her scar. " You're pretty okay, the scar doesn't change that at all. With or without it, you look amazing " She said. Inari nodded. Tsumugi grabbed her hand and they walked the rest of the way home.

•••

" Mom! We're home!! " Tsumugi shouted.
" Oh hey welcome back. How was your day? " Moriko asked. " Well school was normal, the we went and got Froyo " Tsumugi shrugged.
" Oh sounds good. " Moriko smiled.

" I found out that Kawata-San, the older one, thought Tsumugi was cute so, then Nozomi said that Kawata-San, the younger one, found out about her crush and Kawata-San, the older one, saved her from a fall and beat up the guy that made her mad and the percentage rose. " Inari said.

" Inariiiii!!! You should've left that out. " Tsumugi whined. " Wait who are these 'Kawata-Sans'? And what are the percentages and why are they rising? " Moriko asked. " It's no one trust me. She's just spouting off nonsense " Tsumugi said blushing.

" Don't be shy. I wanna know all about your crush. Inari tell me " Moriko said. " There's twins in our class and Tsumugi has a crush on the older one Kawata Nahoya. Kawata Souta knows about her crush on him and throughout the day the chance of Kawata Nahoya liking her back rose. It's now at 32% from the staring 0% " Inari explained.

" Oh wow. Sounds like it rose a lot in just a day " Moriko said. " Yes. We're hoping to get it to 100% soon " Inari nodded. " Well I'm sure it'll get there soon " Momoe said walking into the kitchen and picking up a cookie from the counter. " Really? " Tsumugi asked.

" Yeah. You're cute, you've got style, and you're caring. Also you've got great style " Momoe said. " Wow thanks sis " Tsumugi said. " And besides, if someone as cheerful as him doesn't like you then no one will. " She said. " I knew it was too good to be true " Tsumugi pouted.

" How do you know him? " Inari asked. " I went to your parent teacher conference last week. I got a peak of the schedule and saw the names. Then when I was walking you home I saw twins and then someone called for 'Kawata-San' but both of them turned and the girl was talking to 'Nahoya' " She shrugged.

" Hey!! I'm home!! " Tomoe said walking in.
" Hey dad " Tsumugi waved. " Hello " Inari said. " Dad did you know that Tsumu's got a boyfriend? " Momoe said mockingly. " Over my dead body! " Tomoe said annoyed. " He's not her boyfriend yet. There's only a 32% chance. We have to raise it " Inari said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Moriko Higuchi(45)

Tomoe Higuchi(46)

Momoe Higuchi(22)

Momoe Higuchi(22)