CHAPTER 17: Do they attack the base again?

Start from the beginning

Me: I think next time I shouldn't turn off my sensors and radars.

Enterprise: What was that?

Belfast: Looks like it was an attack!

POV THIRD PERSON PORT

Montpelier: Is the Sakura empire making a move?

Cleveland: Damn it! What are the patrols doing !?

Columbia: No, the enemy is ...!

¡BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Helena: [Alert! The attack does not come from the sea! The enemy has infiltrated the base! WWWAAAA!]

¡BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

An explosion hits Helena, but does not damage her, from the Purifier explosion a high-ranking siren escapes from Azur Lane's R&D laboratory.

Helena: [The enemy is a high-ranking siren!]

Enterprise: [Really]

Helena: [Yes.]

Enterprise: [Entire fleet intercepts enemy!]

On one side of the Hornet base she runs to the R&D lab and on the way she sees Northampton lying on the floor, badly injured.

Hornet: ¡Northampton!

Northampton: I'm fine, but I couldn't hold back the enemy.

Hornet: Don't worry, you did well.

San Diego: MY SHIP WAS HIT! AAAHHHHHHHHH! JUST REPAIRED AND PAINTED

Northampton: I have seen Belfast and the Royal Maid Corps following the siren, go quickly, the siren may attack again.

Hornet: I know, but who would have thought a siren would attack alone.

Zumwalt: Girls follow me!

Javelin: Got it!

Hornet saw Zumwalt and the destroyers summoning their rigging to deploy a defense on the base against this threat.

Zumwalt fired ESSM missiles at the siren planes. Javelin and Laffey shoot at a siren cruiser which after some efforts they manage to sink it, Unicorn on the other hand deployed its planes which torpedoed the siren cruisers that were getting very close to the base.

Our protagonist fired 3 Tomahawks towards three siren carriers that are 200 km west of the base, the missiles successfully hit the siren carriers and they sank.

Me: I found you damn siren.

Our protagonist sailed at maximum speed to reach the siren.

POV FIRST PERSON

Now I'm cruising at top speed to catch up with that tentacled wretch.

Enterprise: Zumwalt don't take on all the fun!

Enterprise and Belfast seem to want to have fun, also behind them are the Maid royal corps and some Eagle Union ships.

Me: If that siren goes out of range of my radars, we will lose it!

Enterprise: I know! Thanks for chasing her!

That siren is 100km away, but that bastard was flying at a height of 40 meters and I can't hook the Tomahawk missile's guide, so I can only shoot her down with the ESSM missile.

Enterprise: I'll use my planes!

Enterprise deploys her planes and they fly towards the high-ranking siren called the Purifier.

Me: (I think I'll call Purifier as Puri for short, it's a very long her name)

The Enterprise planes closed the distance with Puri and the Enterprise planes fired the machine guns at Puri, it was not enough to shoot her down, but enough for us to get close to her.

Me: huh?

At that the contact on the radar disappeared.

Enterprise: TCH! That damn thing has escaped.

Belfast: What?

Enterprise: The wretch opened a portal and escaped.

Me: What do we do?

Enterprise: We have no other choice, let's go back and prepare for the empire's attack, apparently they came for that cube to reactivate Orochi.

So this time the empire won, we returned to base to prepare to set sail immediately in the face of this new threat.

TO BE CONTINUE........................