That was all it took for Olivia to kiss you roughly, trailing her hand up to the edge of your panties and pulling away from the kiss slightly to look into your eyes, wordlessly asking for permission, "Take them off." She nodded and pulled the garment down your legs, tossing them carelessly across the room. You felt a little shy being so exposed for the first time so you closed your legs, making Olivia frown. She snuck a hand in between your knees and gently pulled your legs apart, placing a gentle kiss on your inner thigh, "Don't hide from me baby, you're beautiful." You let your legs fall open and Olivia felt herself harden even more than she ever thought possible at the sight of your most intimate area. She trailed her middle finger up and down your slit, coating it in your wetness before pressing it against the swollen bun of your clit and rubbing in slow circles. You moaned at the feeling, pleasure surging through your body. Olivia smirked and brought her finger back down to your entrance before looking up to meet your eye, "Can I?" She asked and you nodded, causing her to kiss you softly while she slowly pushed her finger inside of you. The feeling was weird, there was a faint stinging sensation as you'd never had anything inside you before and it wasn't as pleasurable as you'd expected, but just the sheer fact that it was Olivia who was doing it to you turned you on. She let you adjust to the feeling of being penetrated for a moment before she slowly pulled her finger almost all the way out and then pushed it back in, the feeling sending a jolt of pleasure through you. You gasped as Olivia continued to do this a few more times before pulling her finger out of you and bringing it to her lips, humming contently as she got her first taste of you. She removed her finger from her mouth after licking it clean and licked her lips, "You taste... so fucking good." You whined desperately and bucked your hips up almost involuntarily, causing Olivia to laugh, "Don't worry love, I'm gonna take care of you."

Finally after waiting all night, Olivia pulled away from you and placed her hands on the waist band of her boxers before meeting your eye, "Can I take these off?" You nod fervently and she makes quick work of pulling the restricting garment down her legs and kicking them away from her feet. You bit your lip at the sight of her hard cock springing free and slapping against her lower belly. Your eyes widened as you finally saw her full length standing proudly, your mouth fell open in shock at the sheer size of her and Olivia smirked as she reached her hand down to stroke herself, "You like what you see, baby?" You nodded slowly and sat up to watch as Olivia ran her thumb over the head of her cock to collect the pre-cum that had leaked out. She rubbed her hand up and down her shaft slowly as she stared into your eyes, quiet moans spilling from her lips. You inched closer to her slowly and hesitantly reached your hand out, silently asking for permission to touch her. She chuckled and stepped closer to you, allowing you to slowly wrap your hand around her hard-on. You looked into her hooded eyes and began to pump your hand slowly up and down, "Like this?" You asked. Olivia let out a shaky breath of pleasure, "Yeah baby, just like that." You stroked up and down her shaft a few times more before Olivia grabbed your wrist and stopped you, "As much as I'd love a handjob, I'd rather be inside your pussy."

You moaned at her words as she pushed you back on the bed, standing between your legs and hovering over you before pressing her lips to yours passionately. You moaned as her tongue entered your mouth, massaging against yours before she pulled away and stroked her dick a few times. Abruptly, she stopped and looked into your eyes desperately, "Please tell me you have a condom." You shook your head and she groaned, burying her face in your neck, "I-I mean I guess I could try to pull out but..." you cut her off with a smirk, "You don't need to." Olivia pulled away to look at you with a confused expression, "What do you mean?" You pecked her lips before murmuring against them, "You don't need a condom or to pull out, Liv, I've been on the pill for two weeks now." Her eyes widened, "I- that- are they effective yet?" You nodded, "Yep, effective after seven days, you're good to go." Olivia sighed in relief, "Oh thank God, I was already thinking of baby names." You quirked an eyebrow at her and pushed her back slightly to look at her, "You're that desperate for a piece of ass?" Olivia chuckled, "No, I'm desperate to finally have sex with my girlfriend who I'm so totally in love with." You smiled and pecked her lips before scooting down slightly and wrapping your legs around her waist. You hummed, "I think you should probably get on that." She smiled, running her hands up and down your sides, leaving goosebumps in their wake, "I think I should too."