"But maybe we were meant to be there for one another kid" Karin smiled moving his hair from his sweaty face as she looked at him.

"Both I and Kazuma won't leave you" Karin smiled as her hand stayed rested on his cheek.

"Huh?!" A young boy shouted, his red eyes wide as he was up from his bed and looking down at certain women whose head was asleep on his bed.

"What are you doing you old hag?!" Kyo shouted, cheeks red as she grabbed his hand away from hers as he looked shocked.

"You up Kyo, are you feeling better?" A voice questioned as Kyo's head turned to the door to see Kazuma standing by the door with a smile as Kyo looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine now Master" Kyo mumbled in embarrassment looking down before his eyes widened slightly on seeing his hand being held by the older woman before he looked up at the grown man who made his way into the room.

"She has been with you all night" Kazuma stated as he made his way to the older woman, his hand going to her cheek "She does care for you Kyo, I promise she won't hurt you" Kazuma stated moved her hair from her face.

"I know" Kyo stated with a slight blush as he looked away though he soon looked towards the two grown-ups, His eyes widened on seeing Kazuma's face.

"Master, Do you love my auntie?" Kyo asked with obliviousness while Kazuma's eyes widened slightly as his hand stopped after he had moved her hair.

"Hmm" Kazuma stated with a slight smile as Kyo's eyes widened further as he looked at his father figure before he smiled slightly looking at the two grown-ups.

"Achoo!" a voice shouted as the brown-haired woman felt her nosy all snotty as well as her face flushed as she groaned loudly

"Are you kidding me?!"

6th month

"Come on Kid, don't you want some fresh air?" Karin questioned as she stood at the door of the house, coat on as Kyo pouted.

"Yeah! But I don't want to go with you!" Kyo shouted as Karin simply sighed loudly before grabbing his hand and starting to drag him across the pavement. 

"Tough!" Karin shouted dragging him down the path as Kyo struggled through soon many different people stared at  Kyo and then soon started to whisper. The young boy soon stopped, as Karin looked in confusion.

"Don't worry kid" Karin states Squeezing Kyo's hand in reassurance before the two starts to walk the estate of Sohmas. Kyo looked at her in wonder and confusion.

"They're talking about me" She smiled squeezing his hand while Kyo became even more confused "I wasn't a well-behaved kid you know Always caused trouble and then I ran away from home, so there talking about me" Karin smiled down at the orange-haired boy who had clenched fist.

"You don't have to lie" he muttered as Karin's eyes widened as she looked down before she sighed.

"What makes you think I'm lying?" Karin questioned as Kyo looked up at her.

"Because you are not bothered or hurt by it" Kyo stated looking down as Karin sighed before she kneeled in front of him and grabbed his shoulders gently. 

"Because I'm not" Karin smiled her hand going to the boy's cheeks as she was at the same level as him "I don't care about what people who don't even know me think, it's the people who I do know and care about me, that's who opinions I value" Karin smiled before she stood up looking up at the sky.

"Like you kid, I care what you think of me" Karin stated while Kyo looked at her with wide eyes before she started walking away and he soon gripped his hands tightly before running towards her. 

"I-I like you!" Kyo shouted grabbing her hand as Karin gasped before she looked down at him with a smile.

"And I like you" She smiled ruffling his hair before the two smiled at one another though Karin did glare at the gossiping older women behind them as they gasped loudly.

"Well, that was tiring" Karin stated as she walked out into the sitting room once Kazuma had walked in, she looked at him tilting her head slightly leaning against the wall

"I will take him tomorrow" Kazuma started with a slight chuckle as Karin looked at him with slight confusion.

"Not Kyo! Those gossiping Sohma's!" Karin shouted while Kazuma's eyes widened before he chuckled at the woman to see her agitated expression.

"Gossiping Sohma's?" Kazuma questioned covering his mouth with a laugh as Karin dumbfounded at the man who was laughing before sighed and carried out her rant.

"Yeah, they never changed. Annoyed me back when I was a child and now they're doing it" Karin stated while Kazuma looked at her with a slight smile.

"I'm not going to let them get to Kyo, no way" She laughed while Kazuma smiled at the women and walked closer to her.

"You're a good person" Kazuma smiles as Karin's eyes widen as she looked at him seeing how close he is as she smiled slightly.

"No one has ever said that to me before" Karin states with Kazuma eyes trailed to her seeing her eyes wide before he simple smiled back

"Well, I'm glad you finally heard it" Kazuma smiled while Karin's face suddenly became red as she shot away from him in a red blushing state. 

"Y-yeah! Well, thank you!" Karin shouted as she looked away but then she heard a chuckle "what are you laughing at?!" Karin shouts looking at the chuckling man frustrated. 

"Your a lot like Kyo" Kazuma stated as Karin's eyes widened as she looked at him before she smiled slightly.

"Thank you" Karin mumbled with a smile and red cheeks while Kazuma's eyes widened slightly as well on seeing her smiling face

"I better get off to bed, see you in the morning" Karin smiled as she walked away, Kazuma looked after her with a soft smile