Chapter 1: Another new school

This book is dedicated to forever13andreading, jorjorwow, and maddy8017for inspiring me with the title and the main character Nevy. Love every one who loves this book!------------------------------------

"Class this is...whats your name dear?" My new sixth grade teacher Mrs. Opal asked.

"Nevy." I tell her confidently as I scan the class in search of possible "friends" that I wouldn't get to attached to.

After all I was at yet another new school and I know I won't be here for long because after my latest parents adopted me I haven't made a very good impression on them. They are bound to take me back sooner or later.

After my self conversation inside my head I follow Mrs. Opal to my new seat in my new school. The girl next to me is the teachers pet for sure. She is wearing a yellow sundress and a grey sweater with rhinestones to go over the spaghetti straps she was trying hard to cover up. Her hands are neatly folded across her desk and she has the phoniest smile plastered across her face. She obviously doesn't like my outfit but I could care less. Her name tag reads Ainsley and I can tell we won't be friends. I hope I will pull through this year.

But as I look at the dude on the other side I start to think he might be a good "friend" to have this year. He has shaggy blonde hair with the bluest eyes I have ever seen in my life. He is wearing plain kakis and a blue plaid long sleeve shirt. I read his name tag and it says Taylor. He is giving me this rebel sort of vibe that makes me want to be his best friend and you know see what happens.

Maybe this year won't be as bad as I thought .