♫ 18 ♔

Z=The Tale Of The Warrior Queen
"Damn."
───────────────────

After Ruri revealed she knew about both you and Senku since she was a child, she found it best if you, him, and your regular bunch of merry cavemen followed her into the priestess hut.

"Everything is finally starting to make sense to me." Senku started the discussion. "If every last living person on the planet was turned into stone, then who could've even founded this village in the first place? Also why do you, Kohaku, and some of the others clearly have foreign blood in you?" Senku looked straight into Ruri's eyes before leaning back. "Now all thanks to you, those mysterious have been solved."

Chrome, Kohaku, and you all shared similar confused expressions.

"Sorry, but no." Said Kohaku. "I don't see how any mysteries have been solved."

"Yeah." Chrome agreed. "And I don't get how Senku happens to have the same name as the village."

"Plus, Ruri somehow knew about me and Senku." You eyed her skeptically. This whole situation had you feeling slightly uneasy.

Senku laughed. "I bet that I probably come up in your priestess mythology, don't I?" Senku asked Ruri. "And the ogre too." He jerked his thumb towards you.

"You do." Ruri answered.

"We do?"

"No wonder you guys know about folk tales and giant animals you would never have seen before." Senku turned to you, and for once he couldn't help but smile at your stupidity. "C'mon ogre. Use your head for something other than fighting for once. I'll give you a hint." He pointed to the sky. "Space."

"Space." You repeated, and you don't say it out loud but the instant keyword that pops into your head is Lillian.

"Ruri taught us about lots of stuff." Kohaku explained, still just as confused as you. "The priestess passes down knowledge to the next generation through stories known as the hundred tales."

"The tales I need to tell you both tie into eachother— the 99th and 10oth tale. Their titles are 'The Warrior Queen' and 'Ishigami Senku.'"

It hits your cavemen before it hits you.

"There's no way!"

"It can't be true!"

"Y/n is nothing like the story!"

"Even I agree!"

"Pipe down!" You whirled around ready to punch someone, and they all immediately shut up. Your brain was trying to process everything and it was becoming impossible with all their yelling.

"Do you get it Y/n?" Ruri smiled kindly at you. You don't return it.

"You are The Warrior Queen. I'll start off by telling that one."

Before The Warrior Queen was known as such, she was simply known as Y/n Weinberg.

Her story doesn't have a happy beginning. She spent her early childhood years locked away in a tower by a horrible beast.

Until one day, when a kind and strong man came along and freed her. He defeated the beast and showed the young Queen what life outside the tower was like.