Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"OH MY GOD!" Louis squealed as we walked out into the courtyard.

"Lou, calm down and stop jumping up and down! It's just college" Sydnee laughed, holding on to Harry's hand.

"IT'S SO BIG!" Louis stated, dragging Liam around.

"LOUIS!" Liam shouted, trying to yank his hand off his wrist.

I laughed, "so immature"

"You don't say?" Niall chuckled as we sat down on the grass, watching Liam get dragged around.

Jacob leaned close to me, leaving a kiss to my cheek. I smiled, shyly looking down to my fidgeting fingers. I giggled as he brushed his nose against my cheek, nudging me to give him a kiss. I finally gave in, connecting our lips together. I felt his hand run down my side, resting on my hip as he deepened the kiss. I pulled away as a loud squeal caught my attention. I looked over to Sydnee, where the sound came from, who was getting tickled by Harry. Niall chuckled as he watched them in amusement.

Liam sat down next to me, "Lou's gone nuts"

"I can see" I laughed.

"Where is he?" the deep Irish accent of Niall's asked.

Liam shrugged, "who knows"

"Probably gone to check out the cheerleading squad" Harry joked as we bursted into laughter.

"Most likely" Jacob agreed, entwining our fingers together.

Sydnee looked at me as we heard a knock at our door. I reluctantly got up from my bed, opening the door. "I GOT MOVIES!" Louis shouted, jumping into our room.

"AND IT'S TOY STORY!" Liam added, following behind Louis.

"Hi baby" Jacob smiled, landing his lips on mine, snaking his arms around my waist.

"Hi" I giggled.

"SYDNEE!" Harry shouted, jumping onto Sydnee's bed.

"HAZZA!" she laughed as Harry cupped her face and kissed her.

"NIALL!" Niall yelled, coming into the room with two bowls of popcorn, making us laugh. What a lonely kid.

I closed the door and held onto Jacob's hand, leading him into the room. I sat down on my bed, watching Liam, Louis and Niall set up the movie.

I snuggled up to Jacob as the movie started. Liam and Louis sat on the floor in front of the T.V, while Niall sat with Harry and Sydnee on Sydnee's bed. Toy Story's Liam's favourite movie. No matter how many times we watch it, it just never seems to get old. We always watch it at every sleepover we have. The best part about it is Liam's reactions. They're hilarious! He's so emotional about it and yells at the T.V and sometimes he just cries...

I felt the vibration on Jacob's phone go off in his pocket. He pulled his phone out and checked the text message, making him laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked in curiosity.

"Nothing, just someone texted me a joke" he replied, typing on his phone. I nodded as he shoved his phone back into the pockets of his jeans. He slung his arm around my shoulders, devoting his attention back to the T.V. I smiled, keeping my gaze on him. His phone vibrated again, causing him to pull it out. He checked the message and bit his lip, his grip tightening on his phone. He quickly glanced at me, then back to the phone. He left me a kiss on my cheek, "I gotta go babe" he exhaled, pulling the covers off us.

"Why? It's half way through the movie" I asked, watching my boyfriend get up.

"I'm sorry, I'll watch it with you another time. I promise" he said, walking towards the door. I nodded as he opened it. He turned around, "see ya guys"

"BYEEEEEE!" Louis shouted as Liam hit his arm.

"SHUT UP LOU! IT'S GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!" Liam shushed.

"Sorry..."

"Better be, now shut up!" Liam turned back, towards the T.V. Jacob shrugged, walking out the door. He turned his head back and blew me a kiss before closing it behind him. I giggled, shifting myself into a comfortable position on my bed. I wonder where he's going...