[1]

Imagine taking care of Tony when he comes home from a battle

,,Seriously,you need to be more careful,Tony." you said as you cleaned his cuts with disinfection spray.

He only looked up with a slight smile and hummed.His reaction only made you wanting him to promise you that he will at least try to stop acting so reckless during missions even more.

,,I mean it.You are always getting me worried if you are going to come back all bruised up and everytime,that worry is right."you sighed.

Tony took the cotton that you used on the cuts from your hands and placed it onto the table next to his seat.Then,he pulled you onto his lap.You buried your face into the crook of his neck.He placed soft kisses onto your shoulders.

,,I'm sorry."he mumbled.You lifted your head up and looked at him.Then you placed your hand on his cheek and caressed it.

,,That's fine.I am just worried about you,you know?"you said softly.You didn't want Tony to feel like he has done something wrong and you knew the only thing he was trying to do was protecting earth.He was selfless and would risk his life for the sake of civilians.It got frustrating,but admirable at the same time.

,,I know.'M just trying to keep you safe.Make this place safe for us to live at."Your eyes softened even more at his confession.

,,Yes,just...try to be more careful doing that for me,honey?"he nodded.

,,And now,come with me.You owe me cuddles from while you were away."he laughed wholeheartedly,following you to your shared room at his own pace.