"Think of it as heroing 101, here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good!"

"Lets get into it!" he pulled out a card that had Battle on it. First day doing this and were already doing combat. This is so cool. I looked around the class, everyone was so pumped to do this. "But one of the keys of being a hero is looking good! These were designed for you based on your quirk registration reports you submitted before school started!" the whole class gasped with excitement as panels in the walls opened to reveal suitcases with numbers on them.

"Suit up and meet me at training ground Beta!" All might pulled a thumbs up before dashing out the door.
The class collected the suits with their specific numbers and headed to the changing rooms. I walked with Iida and Midoriya, they were having their own conversation while I tagged behind them. The changing rooms were normal looking, lockers everywhere with benches in between.

I choose a random locker next to Iidas. "What do you think All Might has in store for us today?!" he said as he took off this glasses. "Honestly I don't know, but I can't wait to find out!" I looked over to him and we WAS TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF!!!!

"Agsbshsv!" I turned my body in the other direction, blocking all sight of him. Oh my God why why... Why is he so attractive!

"Zatanna, are you alright? What's wrong?" he was about to tap my shoulder when I turned around to look at him, trying ever hard not to look down. My face was blood red.
"No no alls good Iida, thanks."
"You sure?" I only nodded. I looked away from him to open my suitcase.

The case clicked open and revealed my hero outfit.

The greens were absolutely stunning, the vail and hood were exactly what I wanted

The greens were absolutely stunning, the vail and hood were exactly what I wanted. I'm happy they manage to make it how I imagined it.

"Aren't you going to change Zatanna?" Iida said. His voice caught me off guard, I was in my own little world.
I looked at him, his outfit was on, helmet in hand. He looked like a knight in shinning armour, oh that was so cheesy Zatanna.

"Um I will, I'm just admiring it a bit."
He looked into the suitcase, "Yes that is a unique style for a hero outfit, I'm sure it will look great on you."

I blushed again and smiled, "just give me a sec." I stood back and turned my whole body to him.
"Stel yrt tuo eht wen Kool!" the blue mist formed around my feet before circling around my body.
When the mist dispersed I was in my new out, my school uniform was now hanging in the locker.

I felt myself for a moment, taking in all the details and how it felt on me. It was absolutely perfect for me, also easy to move it. Not heavy in the slightest.
I looked up at Iidas stunned face. He's never seen my quirk before. I blushed under his gaze. "So..." I gave him a little twirl, "how do I look?"