𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Start from the beginning

Reaching up on the second to first shelf, I grabbed a face towel, reaching on the third shelf, I grabbed a big towel.

Looking on the bottom shelf I opened the bin that held the toothbrushes and grabbed one, after closing that I stepped out of the closet.

Walking over to the sink, I turned the cold water on. Running my toothbrush under the water, I squeezed some toothpaste on the bristles, before running it under the water again.

After brushing for about three minutes, I turned the water off after washing my face.

Walking over to the shower, I slid the door open. Turning the hot water knob on, I also turned the cold water knob but not too much.

While I let the water heat up, I decided to take my clothes off. Taking off my tank top I tossed it on the floor, I then followed up with my shorts. Lastly I took my briefs off, letting my piece slap against my thigh.

I then slid the door back open and stepped into the shower.

*5 minutes later*

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Yea." I said loud enough for her to hear me, assuming that it was Nylani knocking on the door. 

"You in tha shower ?" I heard her ask, over the sound of the shower water.

"Duh, don't you hear the water running ?" I rhetorically asked, chuckling a little.

"I mean that don't always mean you in the water, but I gotta pee and I got you some clothes so I'm about to come in." She said, before I heard the door open.

I heard feet lightly hit the floor, before I heard the door close again. I heard the footsteps again, and the sound of the toilet seat moving which let me know she sat down.

"I got you a white shirt and some basketball shorts. I don't think you'll be able to fit any of the underwear I got so you might have to freeball." She said,  laughing while flushing the toilet.

"That's cool wit' me." I said, shrugging before grabbing the bar of soap.

"Alright." She said leaving out the bathroom after washing her hands.

After washing til I felt clean I stepped out the shower and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth again then dropped the towel. I slipped the shorts  and the shirt on then grabbed my dirty clothes.

Walking out the bathroom, I entered her bedroom to see her eating some cereal.

"Just put your dirty clothes in that hamper, I'm going to  wash them in a minute. And if you go down there and eat some cereal don't touch the cinnamon toast crunch or the honey smacks." She said, before putting a spoon full of cereal in her mouth.

"I can't make no promises." I said, as I tossed my clothes I to the hamper and walking out of her room. I walked down the steps and seen Nylan with his back to the entrance of the kitchen. I smacked the back of his neck to get his attention.

"Lemme get a pair of socks." I said, grabbing the cinnamon toast crunch.

"Nylani gone beat yo ass, and that's not how you ask for shit bitch." He said, looking up from his phone.

"What she don't know won't hurt her, and get me some fuckin socks Lan." I said pouring milk in the bowl. I grabbed a spoon and started pushing my cereal down in different sections.

"You lucky ion feel like lookin at yo fuckin feet all day." He said, walking out the kitchen

                                   𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫