"I was considering it." Ricky adds. I scoff in response.

"Right, well Ej is making waffles so come down when you guys are done bickering."

"Ej? Cooking? Since when?" Ricky had a VERY confused expression on his face.

"Oh, by 'making' I mean heating up the store bought ones." The man clarifies.

"Thanks for letting us know," I pause, waiting for his name.

"His name is Noah." Ricky adds.

"I wasn't asking you." I snap, looking over at him only to see he was on his phone. I scoff and turn my attention back to the man whos name I now know is Noah.

"Thank you for letting us know, Noah. We'll be down soon." I clarify, looking at Ricky who was still on his phone.

Noah leaves and I grab Ricky's phone out of his hand.

"The hell?" Ricky reaches for his phone, but I pull it away.

"Being on your phone in the middle of a conversation is VERY impolite." I scold.

"Have you met me? I don't give a shit. Now give me my damn phone." He reaches for his phone again, but once again, I pull it away.

"You should care. Noah was being very friendly and you were just on your phone!"  I hold the phone over my head, but I soon realize what a stupid decision that was.

"You realize that just made it easier for me, right? I'm taller than you, Sal-Robs. Also Noah is a world class dick, he wouldn't care that I was on my phone." He reaches for the phone again, but I have lighting quick reflexes!

Okay, that was a stretch.

But I do manage to get it away from him again. I do the thing that every female does when trying to hide someone from a male.

I put it in my bra.

"Nini what the fuck!" Ricky yells, taking a step back.

"It was the only option!" I defend.

"Or you could have just given me my phone like a normal person."

"If you want it so bad come get it!" I smirk, knowing I won this one. My smirk quickly falls when I see a look of fury take over Ricky's eyes.

"I mean, if you insist." Ricky takes a step closer to me. I quickly shove my hand down my shirt and take out the phone and toss it to him.

I don't care if he was joking or not, he was NOT about to put his hand down my shirt.

Ricky smirks, "Pleasure doing business with you!" And with that, he opens the door and leaves the bedroom.

"Screw you!" I shout, unsure if he heard me or not.

+

"Gina, I can't share a room with him! He literally poured water on me this morning. You need to switch out of that room! Ricky is rude, he is arrogant, he is glib, he is selfish, he's a blanket hog, he's a-" I ramble, but Gina interrupts me.