Epilogue

Although I was gone, I could hear voices around me.

It was my family.

They saw me fading away.

Before Luke could go after the monster, he teleported away.

And everyone began sobbing.

I wish it never came to this.

I wish they didn't die in the first place.

I wish I didn't run away.

Now, I'm standing in the dark room again.

That is, until I see a light again. I look at the doorway and see my best friend standing there.

"R-Rose." I whisper.

"Come on, girl. Let's get going. We got a lot of catching up to do." She says as she holds her hand out.

"But, I didn't finish my unfinished business. H-How did I get here?" I ask.

"You did, though."

"You mean, hugging them all was all I needed?"

"No. Reconnecting with your brother was what you needed. You both were still holding a grudge before they performed. And that relationship never got built because he passed away." She says.

"Wow. I wish I didn't leave him again."

"I know. But now you can watch over him. And maybe some day, a miracle will come by and you can go back."

"Maybe. But, hey, it's been a while. I think being in heaven with you won't be so bad." We both chuckle.

"You ready?" She asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I grab her hand as we walk into the doors of heaven.

My afterlife didn't go as great as I planned. But I did learn a few things along the way.

Never trust a stranger who can make your dreams come true. Always trust your friends and family. Accept the past so that the future can happen.

And most importantly...

You only live once.

But you can rock forever!

The End!

Hey everyone! As tough as it is to say, this is the final chapter of the story. And while it's good she made it to heaven, it is sad that she disappeared forever. 

However, there is one last announcement that I would like to make. 

It's just a little thank you thing, but I would definitely look at it if I were you!