2 - right not left

(TW: ABUSE, SWEARING, AGRESSION)

Me and Drista have known eachother for about 2 weeks now. I really like her, she is the first person I've had a genuine connection with in a long time. I feel like the more time together we spend the better of friends we will become if she even considers me as one. I don't want to loose her.

*At college the next day*

When I arrived to college I headed strait for my first class. As I walked in the teacher gave me a annoyed look because I was a few minutes late. Maybe I wouldn't be late if my step dad didn't give me such a hard time this morning I thought to myself. Sometimes I wish people would cut me some slack I mean they don't know what I have to live with. After class I went up to my locker. As I was getting my text books Drista came up to me. "Hey y/n how was your class?" "It was good except for the the looks the teacher gave." "Oh, well I have this project I need to finish, I was wondering if maybe you could stop by my place and give me a hand?" "Sure but only if we can watch a movie after." "Ok, ok deal."

*After college*

I walk into the parking lot and see Drista we greet eachother and get in the car. "Can we stop by my place first so I can grab some supplies?" "Sure" When we get to my house I hop out of the car and head inside. On the way to the door I notice my stepfather's car. Hopefully he is sleeping. Once I get in I start to walk up the stairs as I am walking up them a hand grabs my arm. "Where do you think your going baby?" The word sent shivers down my spine. "I am going to a friend's house." He pulls me up to him. "And who said you could." "I think we should continue where we left off that day.....I never got to finish teaching my lesson." He said with a smirk and grabbed my waist tightly. I was speechless he didn't feel bad at all for what he did. I pulled away and ran out of the door and into the car. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine." "Ok." I don't want to tell her about him because I don't want her to look down on me or look at me as if I am any less. "We're here." She says with a smile and I smile back. We go into the house and strait to her room. Wow this house is so pretty quite the opposite of mine. We start to work on the project it was really fun actually since we kept getting distracted joking around with eachother.

"I have to use the bathroom where is it?" "Strait down the hall and to the left." "Okay thanks" I walk towards the bathroom and open the door. I see a blond headed man playing Minecraft on a PC. He mutes himself then turns around. "Hello there, and who might you be?" I've heard that voice before. "DREAM??!?!!" "That is me but who are you?" He says wheezing a bit. "Oh I'm sorry my name is Y/n I am Drista's friend." Omg omg wtf dream is right there holy shit. Why is dream in Drista's house? What is going on? I am so confused.... "Oh one of Drista's friends....Your the cutest one I've met" I can feel my face start to get red. "I thought you had to go to the bathroom what are you doing in my brothers room?" Her brother? Dream is her brother?! "I thought this was the bathroom I'm so sorry" "Oh my god I'm an idiot I said left I meant to the right." "This is our house Drista how'd you forget where the bathroom is?" Clay says laughing. "Your such an idiot." "Leave me alone your the idiot who has been muted for 5 minutes." "Shit well I got to get back to the stream nice meeting you Y/n." "n- nice meeting you too"

Me and Drista walk back to her room. "Why didn't you tell me DREAM was your brother??" "I don't know I don't really tell anyone he is my brother because they would think he was better then me." "I don't think that." I say giving her a hug. After the project was finished we watch a couple of Disney movies during the third movie I look at the time. 3:17 am. "Shit it is so late I have to get home." "Do you need me to drive you?" She says yawning "No it's right around the corner see you tomorrow." She fell asleep hahaha. I cover her up and make my way towards the door. As I am walking in the hallway I bump into dream. "Oh I didn't know you were still here." "I am just leaving now." "This late alone?" He says looking concerned. "Yeah I'll be fine I live right around the corner." "Is it okay if I walk you there? I don't want a pretty girl like you to getting hurt." He says looking straight down into my eyes. "uh y- y yeah you can walk me th there."

We leave the home and start walking. I start shivering a bit but try to hide it. "Are you cold? Here take this." He says putting his sweater over me. "Thank you" We stop for a second and look into eachothers eyes. I wish this moment could last forever. "You should come over tomorrow I like you" I can feel myself blushing and my heart beating faster. He puts a strand of my hair behind my ear. Then starts to whisper, "Maybe just the two of us can hangout" "I would like that." He says even quieter. Then I whisper in his ear. "I would like that too" Then we start to walk the rest of the way. Once we get there I hug him and say "goodnight loverboy" "goodnight pretty stranger" He says back.

As I walk into my house the lights are off. Yes he is asleep I think to myself. Then two hands come around me and slam the door shut. "Why'd you run away from me earlier princess?" He puts his hand around my neck again only making the mark that was there more prominent. "Do I have to teach you your lesson again?" "Because it doesn't seem like you understood." He starts to lift me up by the neck. I can't breathe and start gasping for air.trying to pry his hands off my neck "Guess I'll have to teach you again." He says with a smirk then drops me on the floor. He grabs my hair and drags me up the stairs onto the bed. He rubs his thumb on my face then onto my lips. Then I can feel tears come down my face. "Why cry you did this to yourself." He says while wiping my tears. "Your a monster!" I yell in his face then spit on him. "A monster I'LL SHOW YOU A MONSTER YOU SLUT" He yells. Then punches me so many times it was almost black. "I love seeing you this way so pretty so defenseless." He says then punches me one last time which causes me to black out.

(Hi guys thought I would give you some context behind the ages in this story Drista and Y/n are the same age around 19-20 and Dream is still 21)

(1277 words)