💖💗𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜💗💖Multi-ship

Start from the beginning

Skeppy was having an argument with himself over what to dress bad in. Maybe just a simple outfit? Why not sure
(Bad's fit)

 Maybe just a simple outfit? Why not sure(Bad's fit)

Gogy was in the bathtub splashing around with his duckies! He was a very good boy, so he listened to his bubba very well! Dream was very nice to him so he was very nice back!
(Gogy's fit)

Gogy was in the bathtub splashing around with his duckies! He was a very good boy, so he listened to his bubba very well! Dream was very nice to him so he was very nice back!(Gogy's fit)

"Nom" little ranboo bit on his own arm as he sat on the bed, his skin was extremely hot from his lava bath

"baaaah buh Ah.." Tubbo lay on his back, a towel covering him. He was kicking his legs, and reaching out for Tommy. Tubbo had one of his fingers in his mouth, giggling happily. Tommy just stared, before looking at technoblade. "How- do i?" He seemed a little nervous "I don't want to- dress him myself- can you do it?"

Techno just stared at Tommy with a grin. "Nah, you wanted to watch him, you can do it" he spoke kissing Ranboo's forehead. "Say Tommy's dumb, can you say that ran?"

"Dummy tomtom dumb Tomtom" ranboo extended out his hands to hug techno, who declined the hug opting to dress the boy first.

Tommy struggled to get tubbo dressed, he experienced the other kicking and swatting at him. Though, tubbo wasn't to blame. Tommy was being mean, and annoying.

(Ranboo and Tubbo's fits)

—"B

"B..uh..ah.." Tubbo held his hands reaching for the other sitting in front of him who happened to be ranboo.

Tommy stared at techno "you know it's weird right?"

"Them acting younger? I am more than aware, but keeps them from doing stupid Shit, so it's fine" the anarchist pig spoke setting down a blanket for the two.

Ranboo held his arms out for Tubbo and just squeaked- they just cuddled

From afar, arrived niki with Wilbur. She was holding his hand as he waddled next to her. He did not look happy to be there, wil sniffled angrily as he sat down and refused to acknowledge Tubbo or ranboo. He just very angrily stared at a tree.

"Awh~ look at wil~ not so scary and tough now are you? Hm little guy?" Tommy spoke in a teasing tone, but wil did not like that. He took off his shoe and tossed it at Tommy, beginning to cry with frustration as he reached for Niki.

"Look why you did Tommy," Dream walked in with little Gogy following him. "You made him upset, gogs, can you cheer bur up for us?" He asked scratching the other's chin with a soft smile.

Little Gogy hugged wil as Niki handed him a blue sheep. His little friend.

Meanwhile on a different side of the park. . .

"SAPNAP-!" Skeppy called out clearly struggling with being a CG today. "He's being fussy- and I don't know what to do- he won't eat, he refuses to let me even touch him," he really was decently stressed

"And did you try and ya know check if he's uncomfortable?" He asked before turning to Karl and Quackity. "You two just sit there imma do something really quick okay?"

"Okay pan!"
"Oki panna!"

Skeppy lead Sapnap to Bad, who was sobbing violently. His legs kicking around as he sobbed, he seemed to be in discomfort.

"Hey bub, hi, look" Sapnap knelt down and spoke softly. "Why are you crying bub is something wrong?" Bad began to calm down at Sapnap's voice, reaching to him with a whine. He didn't want to be outside, he wanted to be home. It was hot and the sun hurt his eyes and the grass was uncomfortable he hated it.

Sapnap pulled bad into his arms with whatever strength he had, "hey, hey bub, are you being a little trouble boy?" Bad remained silent just pushing himself against Sapnap with a whine.

"Can you use words bub?" He asked calmly. bouncing him a little bit, stopping when he showed discomfort.

"Lets find Dream and the others, okay Skeppy? Maybe one of the other littles can cheer him up?" Sapnap's tone was rather opposite of its usual brash and loudness.

As Sapnap and skeppy arrived with their boys, they looked over the chaos that had already ensued.

Tubbo was nomming on whatever grass block Ranboo handed him as tommy desperately tried to stop him.

Dream was Chasing after George and Wilbur who were both chasing Niki with their sticky ass fingers.

Sapnap took a second to think. To really think- until-

"RAAAAAAAA!" Quackity just ran off to join Gogy and Wil. "MANHUNTS!" Karl instead just clung to Sapnap, trying to make funny faces at Bad to cheer him up.

"Ugh..god damn it" he walked up to the blanket techno had set up and set Bad down. Little Karl swooped in and began to cuddle with him, giggling happily.

half of the littles were running around, being well..chaos. Only 4 of them just sat there doing nothing. Little tubbo, Karl and Bad. Them being the smallest. Ranboo just joined them because uh, socializing dumb.

Though Bad just tried to hold onto Sapnap, not skeppy- how odd- Karl began to get a little jealous, that's his (and Quackity's✋😒) panna. No one else's, but he didn't do anything, he just sat there angrily. Karl was there to comfort Bad and Bad repays him by taking sappy's attention✋😒 the audacity.

((Anyways uh lost motivation to write so have an unfinished chapter, might post more of the unfinished ones- uh- yeah!))