Grand Valley

> ◆ <

"Good morning teacher!"

"Good morning!!!"

"MORNINGS!"

"Good morning darlings~♪♫ time for breakfast!"

Sounds of bowls and plates being arranged filled the room. Giggles and good mornings of children ever present in the mornings.

"Teacher! Finnian said he has a crush on you!"

"OI HARRY STOP SAYING THAT!"

"Ufufufu~ my little Finnian is grown up now"

"TEACHER?! NO- YES- I MEAN-"

Finnian blushed bright red right up to his ears. Harry was laughing his butt off. The little ones saw what happened and decided to comment too.

"Woahh Finnian looks so red!"

"Finnian! Don't take teacher away for yourself!"

"I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS HARRY"

"GOOD LUCK!"

"Why are the oldest the most childish ones?"

"because they're boys"

"I'M NOT CHILDISH, HARRY IS. AND BEING A BOY DOESN'T CORRELATE WITH BEING CHILDISH NESSA!"

"Whatever you say old man"

"NESSA-"

"Alright alright! Its time to eat! I'm starving! The foods getting cold"

"Ufufufu~ oh my how time passed. Good little Faith, come along darlings you can play later today~"

"Yes teacher"

On cue, everyone sat down in their seats. Some still giggling and one is grumbling about being called an old man when he's only 14. Saying their prayers, they dug in. A variety of small casings of dough filled with meat and vegetables which were mostly steamed were served on the table.

"Dimsum is the BEST!"

"Yum!"

"Ufufufu~ slow down darlings there's enough for everyone"

> ◆ <

"How can you score that high? Did you shove a book into your head or something?"

"Yup"

"Wait what-"

"-by reading~"

"You worried me Faith I was just kidding-"

"I know I know but its fun to see you confused Matthew"

"Oh come on!"

"How did you think I can shove a book in my head? Is my head that big to you?"

"Well I think that dictionary other there can fit quite well"

He points to a particularly thick dictionary on the shelf.

"Oh really?"

"Absolutely"

The sound of a book being smacked on someones face echoes throughout the library

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 30, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Last Ratri (The promised Neverland)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें