Chapter 1 II A new day, a new start

(Hi! this is your Author again. Hope you still have hope in this story. Also this person in this is Hoshi but imagen his eyes are gold. These pictures are not from me btw. These photos are from google. Bye!)

Also, test means inner thoughts but, "test" means someone's talking. And test means it's a time skip or Author speaking by now on. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"A new day, a new start"  they said.

Maybe they were right, maybe they were wrong. I don't know, lets find out!

...

...

...

A new day at kinder-garden. Yesterday was my 4'th birthday so at this year I will have a quirk . Hopefully my quirk isn't that bad. Now where to go... ooh I should go to Izuku and Katsuki! The new friends I have.

...

(A little later in the year)

...

"Waah! your quirk is so cool Kaachan!" the little green head said.

"Kaachan is so cool, right Hoshi-kun?" the little green head asked.

"Mmmh? oh yeah sure" the white head answered 

"I know right after you guys got your quirk, we can be hero's together! But my quirk will still be the strongest of course" the blond head answered.

And after that, everyone at the kinder-garden got a quirk. Even I got a quirk. Well... maybe someone haven't got a quirk but we don't talk about that. But I'll tell you how I got mine!

 I think 2 months have past and now, at least I can say that half of the class have quirks cause. Who haven't got a quirk was me, Izuku and some other kids. That day, me, Izuku and Katsuki is playing at the playground. Or are even playing? OF COURSE NOT! We are trying to get our quirks by concentrating. Now here's how it goes.

"Concentrate, concentrate, Deku!" Katsuki said

"I'm trying Kaachan" Izuku said

"Katsuki could you please be quite. I'm trying to concentrate." Hoshi said

"I'm sorry Hoshi-kun!" and "Tsk" were the answers.

"Thank you" Hoshi said.

Alright concentrate Hoshi Hoshi thought

A little bit later Katsuki and Izuku were still bickering about concentrating but stopped when they see light from the direction of they're friend. It turns out Hoshi has grown glowing halo-like-things. They were both surprised and excited. 

"Hoshi-kun you've grown halo-like things!" Izuku said excited but  slowed down when he said the last things because he doesn't know what it is.

"Mmmh? what?" said Hoshi confused because he doesn't notice the space halo he have.

"Look up calm freak" Katsuki said annoyed.

And as I look up, I have a halo-like things which now I call Space Halo.

"Oh" I said. I was surprised at first but I figured that was my quirk. Kinda cool it you ask me.

"Why aren't you surprised?!?" Izuku said still surprised.

"I don't know. I just figured it'll be my quirk." Hoshi said.

"That kinda makes sense" Izuku said with a sweat dropped face.

(looks like this but the halo is a galaxy color type. And imagen his eyes are gold. Also this picture is not mine)

 Also this picture is not mine)

"It's so cool Hoshi-kun! Oh maybe we should-" Izuku said but got cut of by the bell.

"Well, there goes the bell. Bye Izuku. See you tomorow." Hoshi said.

"Hoshi-kun wait-" Izuku said but Hoshi was no longer in sight.

"Haha! Even Calm Freak leaves you. Maybe me and calm freak can be friends, so we can leave you together." Katsuki said mocking Izuku.

"Kaachan that's not nice!" Izuku said

"I don't care" Katsuki said. And then he leaves with a grin.

After that mess, I got home and show my mom my quirk and what happened. After that Mom and I are going to the doctors to see what I can do with my quirk. I happened to got a pen that turns into a giant sword and it can also tuned into a staff. And then he said-

...

...

...

(Hi! this is your Author for this story. You know what happened if you read the last chapter named "Information". But ad he have to more things he can do without anything. He can have slow falling and can breathe without air. That all, bye!)

...

It's a very great day today Hoshi thought 

I hope I'll become stronger to be a hero!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Hi! your Author here! This is the end of story of chapter 1. Hope you enjoy and have a great day. Bye!)

...

(697 words)