Confession

All of the class 1A students had already gotten well adjusted to living in the students dorms by this point. Most of the students had gone out to a nearby farmers market but a few students decided to stay behind. This included Bakugou who didn't want to spend anymore time with "[those] damn extras" than he had to, Shoto who enjoyed time to himself, and Kirishima who saw an opportunity he had been waiting for.

Kirishima had realized he had been crushing on Bakugou since he saved him from All for One with his classmates. He had been looking for a an opportunity to confess privately because he didn't want to be unmanly and make Bakugou feel pressured to accept his confession. He figured that this would be the perfect opportunity since he could probably get Bakugou alone with almost everyone gone except for Shoto and them.

Shoto was holed up in his room quietly reading while Bakugou was on his phone sitting on one of the green couches. Kirishima stood watching him from the entrance of the room for a second mustering up his courage.

"Are you just gonna stand there watching me like a creep shitty hair?" Bakugou called him out. Kirishima blushed almost as red as his hair. He took a deep breath before walking over to Bakugou. He sat on the couch with Bakugou but with distance between them and looked straight ahead as he fiddled with his fingers trying to find his words.

"Oi! You got something to say then spit it out shitty hair" Bakugou said still looking at his phone. Kirishima looked up at him for a moment.

"Well Bakubro, I wouldn't be able to call myself a man if I were a coward and didn't tell you the truth so... I like you more than a bro!" Kirishima spit out.

Bakugou knew what he meant but being himself he asked, "and what's that supposed to mean?" He smirked slightly and turned his phone off setting it on the table.

"W-well I-I have a crush on you Bakugou..." Kirishima said.

"Finally got the balls to tell me did you?"

"W-what? You knew?"

"Of course I knew shitty hair. You were obvious about it. Practically the whole class knows at this point" Bakugou said calmly.

Kirishima noticed how calm Bakugou was. "Wait... why aren't you yelling at me? You've barely yelled this entire time actually..."

"Because I like you too shitty hair..." Bakugou admitted blushing hard and looking away from Kirishima.

Kirishima looked at Bakugou stunned before saying, "wait really?!"

Bakugou nodded and looked at him. "But if you tell the class I blast you so hard even your quirk won't protect you!"

Kirishima smiled and asked hesitantly, "c-...can I kiss you then...?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and grabbed the collar to Kirishima's shirt and pulled him in kissing him hard.