CHAPTER 4 - GIRL GANG

You were caught in the open now. Mitsuya was now walking towards you. Damn im so done for.

"what are you doing here y/n, didn't I tell you to go home??" he asked. He looked expressionless.

"I .. Um.. Mitsuya..." when you were about to explain you were interrupted.

"so this is your girlfriend huh Mitsuya", said draken from the back.

"im so sorry I interrupted. Im L/N Y/N. Nice to meet you. Im so sorry Mitsuya" , you said with a tears falling.

Why am I crying, this is so embarrassing. Before anyone can react there was a loud voice that said

"MITSUYA KUN HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND NONE OF YALL TOLD ME"

"Emma calm down, she's not my girlfriend. We go to the same school together" Mitsuya explained.

This girl called emma is now infront of me. She looked starstruck and just stared at me for a solid minuted.

"Emma if you're gonna behave like that no one is gonna befriend you", Draken said that caught her attention

"Mitsuya kun, she's so pretty. Girlfriend or not I want to bring her out shopping, is that okay???" Emma said

Did this girl just said she wants to bring me shopping. I hope nothing hit her in the head tho. But all eyes were on you. Then he said "y/n, she needs an answer"

That made you snap back to reality.

"Yes yes, let's go for shopping someday" I said smiling at her. She smiled back at me and introduced herself and everyone there.

"My name is Emma Sano, this is my older brother Mikey and his best friend, Draken".

Oh damn that's her older brother.

And I thought the surprise ended with Mitsuya, you thought.

"y/n, lets go for shopping and let me call another friend of mine. You'll love this, we three can be best friends". She dragged my hand while calling her other friend.

"bye bye everyone, sorry Mitsuya kun but today your girl is mine" she said with an excited tone.

You saw Mitsuya smiled at you, then he replied "Take care of her. Makes sure she gets home safe Emma. y/n call me once you've reached home"

You nodded your head then while bring you Emma said

" I have another friend, her name is Hinata. You will love her. Were meeting her at the mall btw so I hope you're prepared"

Your heart raced. A group of people that wanted me. You felt appreciated for once. A train ride later, you meet up with Hinata. She explained how her boyfriend, Takemitchi was part of the Tokyo Manji gang too.

'Enough about us. Tell us how you managed to win over Mitsuya", Emma asked

"well it was actually a huge coincidence...", you explained everything from the start. The two girls had their mouths wide open at the end. You smiled faintly

"damn, I didn't know he had a heart like that", said Emma.

"yea Mitsuya kun always seemed the quiet type" Hinata chimed in.

It didn't look like much but you were feeling so happy. Happy because a few girls who were strangers merely hours ago could accept you as their friend. It made you feel special. The start of a new part in your life....