Giyuu's hands moved to the outside of her boobs, just below her armpits and then lightly pushed up all of the pain to the center of each breast.
She moved to the exact spots where it hurt the most to rub on them, bringing all the pain back up to her breasts as if she could stretch out the soreness throughout all of her boobs. Meanwhile Sabito's hands had slowed and simply followed her own, doing far more looking than touching.

God did she look so fucking sexy.

He could watch this for days and never get bored of it, that's what he told himself at least but it wouldn't hurt to touch her again, and so he did.

"Ah!" Giyuu gasped as her heart leaped for a second at the unexpected squeeze from his palms.

"Nhn.." She groaned when the other boob was squeezed, Sabito pushed it back before starting to rub it like dough.

"So soft." He whispered, only adding on more to her blush as he held out a part of one of her breasts in his hands, the fat once again sagging out of his fingers as they moved up the boob, before letting it fall instantly.

"Sa--Nhng! Ah!" She gasped as the boob jiggled for a moment in the air.

"Did it hurt?" There was no response, only Giyuu holding her breast and massaging it back and forth. He felt a little guilty at the sight, deciding now was the time to bring out something he had brought for this case.

Especially for her case, they had known each other since they were kids, and his eyes never peered away from her. The more she grew the more he began to worry about her back. He noticed how she would rub her chest when no one was looking or just leave her bras at home when she came to his house, were it not for him she would have just used sweaters and hoodies all her life.

Honestly, how could he not notice that she had started to lean on his shoulder, sometimes sleeping on his lap instead of standing up more than usual? He thought it was just a hint at first but then she started to go to other people when he asked her to stop it. He still remembers the smirk Sanemi gave him when Giyuu slumped on his shoulder. After that regret he just decided to fucking man up and do whatever he can to please her.

And now they are here.

"Lay down for me." She opened her eyes to move out from his legs before doing as told. Sabito got up, letting her rest in bed for a few minutes, and then coming back with a pink bottle. Giyuu turned her head around after looking at the clock.

"I told you to close your eyes, didn't I?." She closed her eyes again.

Everything was black, her boobs feeling colder the longer time passed as she waited for Sabito to come back to bed.

"What was that?" She asked, filling in the silence for a while.

"The bottle?"

"Mhm."

"Something you'll like."

Giyuu felt his weight back onto the bed again, he was sitting next to her.

His palms softly circled around her boobs, carefully grazing them while she noticed something, there was some kind of warm liquid that left a trail everywhere his hands moved.