Quattro

Alberto's POV

I took a minute to process what I just said to Luca before I said anything else. I heard some sniffles behind me and I turned around to see him trying not to cry. "Luca, look I'm sorry and I mean that, I really do mean that i'm sorry"

____________________________________

Luca's POV

I just stared at Alberto in disbelif that he just told me to shut up... I started too back away becuase I didn't know what to do. Not going to lie, I was kinda scared. I ran down the stone stairs with Alberto yelling at me to come back, I went down the lader slowly just to make sure I wouldn't fall and hurt myself.  Once I got down I went straight to the water, my only goal was to get to the human town and find my mom and dad. I started swimming as fast I could across the water, along the way I ran into a fish and said sorry to it. Us sea monsters feel it's rude if we don't say sorry to any fish or anything. I eventually got to the town and looked behind me while I got out of the water to make sure that Albeto didn't follow me. Thankfully he didn't follow me.

I ran up the stone stairs and ran to my parents house here on the surface, they thought it would be easier to have a house up here on the surface so I can visit Giulia and her dad when ever I want. I opened the door and slammed it "Luca, honey, wants wrong" my mom walked over to me with a worried look "It's nothing mom" I started running to my room and I slammed my bedroom door.

I sat down in the corner of my room, crying, "Why would he yell at me, all I was trying to do was help..."

____________________________________

Luca's Mom POV

I watched as Luca ran to his room and heard his bedroom door slam shut. I looked over at Lorenzo, my husband, he just strugged his shoulders and looked at my mom "Let him be, he'll be fine" I just nodded at her and went to go make some cookies to see if that would cheer him up.

____________________________________

Alberto's POV

I sat there regreting everything I said to Luca. I got up and went down the steps and down the lader. "I'm going to apoligize to him!"  I walk to the water and I transform into my sea monster form. I started swimming as fast as I could and jumping out of the water here and there but it wasn't the same without Luca when we'd always see who'd jump the highest, I always jumped the highest though. I got to town and went up the stone stairs. I went to Massimo's/ my dads house to see if Luca was there.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open door. I was greeted by Giulia opening the door, "Hey Alberto! Uh where's Luca?" I watched her look behind me. "Well that's why I'm here, I was hoping he would have came here.." "Well no he didn't. What happened anyways?" "I'd rather not talk about it right now." "Okay.. well when you find him, tell him I said hi" "Will do, bye" I watched as Giulia closed the door. I turned around and head towards Luca's house to see if he was there. I knocked on the door to see that his mom answer, not going to lie his mom scares me a lot more than his father does. "Hello Mrs. Paguro" "Hello, Alberto" "I was wondering is Luca home?" "Uh ya he is, he's in his room at the moment" "Can I see him?" "I don't know if righ-" "Please Mrs. Paguro, it's important that I see him"

____________________________________

Day:7-15-2021

Words: 650