Chapter 4

-new avengers facility-

A few hours later everyone is downstairs now. Everyone packs their Bags and takes them into the hall. Y/n is in her room packing her stuff when Nat walks in.

"Hey Nat" y/n turns around and sends a smile across the room.

"Hey, I'm just letting you know that you need to pack a dress" she winks before turning around and taking a step.

"Wait for what" she looks at Nat confused.

"Just trust me, you will need it" she leans on the door frame.

"What if I don't have one?" Y/n asks while raises an eyebrow.

"Then you can borrow mine I'm packing a few so you can have some don't worry" Natasha walks out and goes downstairs to the others.

After y/n is done packing she walks downstairs and into the hall where everyone is standing. When Tony sees you he calls someone on his phone and tells them to come by the tower. He hangs up and everyone walks outside following Tony. 3 black cars pull up at the front of the avengers tower. Y/n, nat and Wanda go in one. Tony, Steve and Peter go in another and Bruce, Nick and Thor get into the last one. They all drive off. After 1 hour of driving they arrive at the facility. Everyone gets out and y/n looks at the place a bit before entering.

 Everyone gets out and y/n looks at the place a bit before entering

"Wow"

y/n says In her head before walking with everyone else into the tower. When everyone gets in they put their bags on the floor and look around.
Y/n starts to walk around when she feels two people grab her arms. She turns around in shock but it's Nat and Wanda.

"Fuck sake you scared me again" y/n laughs.

"You should get used to it" Wanda mentions while pulling y/n's arm to go into the hall where the bedrooms are. Natasha follows them.

"Sooo pick your rooms girls" Wanda opens her arms as if she's showing something.

"Oh finally, I'm calling this one!" Natasha runs into a room and looks around.

"Why don't we all have a row theres only three down here anyway" y/n turns around to the girls.

"That's the point y/n" Wanda laughs a little when Nat joins in.

"Oh shut up, but I want this one!" Y/n walks into a random room and looks around.