Both of our lips are moving with sync. His tongue already entered my mouth and exploring inside with dominance. I moan a little feeling pressured. We both were lost in our world closing both of our eyes. We weren't aware about our surroundings and others until we hear someone clearing their voice.

We both startled and part from each other. I see the person behind Sasuke standing in the doorway and Sasuke turns his head too to see the person who just interrupt us. I mutter seeing the person standing there folding their arms,"M-Mom?"

Sasuke clears his throat feeling awkward. He doesn't look scared like me. There's no reason for him to be scared. Mom says,"I don't know what's going on between you two but I hope you guys have some explanation." Mom looks pissed. Sasuke tells me,"Hold on Naruto. let us talk."

I saw them talking. Looked like both of them were serious. But they didn't let me be a part of the discussion. Mom didn't say anything. She just told us to join everyone at the dinner and left. That's all happen there and now we are sitting at the table all together.

All of them are chatting and laughing together. There's no awkwardness. I told Sasuke not to sit beside me for today but he refused saying I'm being too much cautious. I didn't argue after that. Maybe he's right. Everyone is going to know about us today.

I was eating silently when everyone was enjoying the get together. Then in the middle my mom starts to cough intending to get everyone's attention. There it goes.

Mom says looking at our way after having everyone's eyes on her,"Don't you guys have something to tell us?" Mom has a serious expression on her face. Is she pissed about our relationship? I didn't get any chance to ask Sasuke about that.

I start to feel nervous and gulp the lump in my throat. I speak,"Shouldn't we finish eating?" Mom says being stubborn,"No, talk while everyone is here." Dad looks at us being concerned. He asks frowning,"Is there something wrong that I don't know?" My eyes goes to the other people who are present here at the dinner table. Why do everyone has that smirking look on their face?

Not to forget Jiraiya and granny Tsunade is present too. Prince Itachi says breaking the ice after the question asked by my dad,"We should let Sasuke talk." I know he's trying to help. He's the only one who acts like his age. Not too mature like Sasuke, not too childish like others around him.

Sasuke speaks,"Actually Mr. Namikaze, there's a really important matter we need to discuss. Maybe we should have talked about it sooner." Sasuke always talks like he's in a business meeting, he's too formal.

Dad asks,"What is it lord Sasuke?" Sasuke says,"Uh, how can I put this? It's just I'm in love with your son." Dad's eyes grow bigger and he says being surprised,"What?" Sasuke says,"It's not just me. We have mutual feelings toward each other. We were doing it behind your back."

My eyes widen being embarrassed after hearing what he just said. Sasuke is on his way to mess his words up. I tell him,"Dad, listen to me. I'm in love with Sasuke." Dad looks super surprised now. Everyone was silent. Dad asks,"How long you guys are doing this?" I gulp. I answer him,"Since I was in his palace. Way before I met you."

Dad says gritting his teeth,"I can't accept this kind of relationship!" That's what I was scared about. Mom is trying to calm dad down. Sasuke says loosing his patience,"Are you trying to defy your king?" I smacked Sasuke's arm and he flinches.

Mom and dad looks surprised seeing me doing that. Who even has the nerve to hit their king? I whisper yell at Sasuke,"Were you really planning to talk like that with my dad? Apologize, now!" I see Sasuke's jaw clenching. He says after giving in,"I apologize for my rough behaviour. But I think you should listen to us properly before you pass judgement."

Dad sighs seeing the situation. Itachi speaks,"I hope you don't start to act like my father. He didn't give us approval when he went out telling them about us. You know it's such a horrible feeling not being accepted by your own parents. At least nobody is doing anything wrong here. Loving someone overlooking the gender isn't some crime. I hope you consider everything like a wise man you are. My brother treats him really well."

Dad has been silent for some seconds. He speaks,"It's not because my son is in love with another man. I am not someone narrow minded who'd loose his temper over the fact. It's because I'm concerned about Naruto. He is still too young and naive. Lord Sasuke isn't some ordinary man. I'm just worried about him. Look at the state he's in now. It always breaks my heart whenever I see him being helpless."

I really understand dad's situation. Dad is just acting like a proper father. Sasuke speaks,"I can now understand your feeling Mr. Namikaze. I know I failed to protect Naruto before. But I can assure you now that he'll be safe with me. I'll protect him even if it costs my own life." Sasuke inhales before speaking again,"I'm asking for your son's hand Mr. Namikaze. I know nobody can make him happy like I do."

Dad's eyes are showing unknown feelings in them. Are his eyes teary? Mom speaks,"I already gave them my approval." Dad chuckles lightly and says,"Who am I even to stand between them? I'm not sure if you can make him happy or not but I'll see you trying. If you make him sad anyhow, I'll forget that you are our king."

Jiraiya speaks,"Looks like good days are ahead." Sasuke speaks," Yes, that's right. I'm going to marry him. Not secretly. The whole world is going to see it." My heart skipped a beat hearing his words. Never in my whole life, I felt this much loved. This is the life I wanted, a life with the people I love.