"James obsessively talks about Lily, to a sickening extent." Andre turned to Lily with a sheepish grin. "No offence. But the other two, not really. The only time Remus has ever talked about relationships or whatever was when he and Sirius warned me about King."

"WHAT?!"

"Those idiots! Why are they meddling in my hard work?" "Hard work? You haven't done anything!" Andrea laughed back. "Have to! I've stuck you two together as often as possible. Driving the conversation to Quidditch so you two end up talking in your little bubble.

Leaving the side opposite King at an uneven seating so you feel the need to equal it and always sit beside him, stuff like that." Andrea gaped at her.

"Stronza! You've been manipulating me to get a crush on our friend?!" "And beautifully, I might add," Dorcas said smugly. Andrea threw her pillow and Dorcas quickly caught it before it hit her in the face. "That all you got Seeker?" she smirked.

"No." Before Dorcas knew what was happening, Andrea leapt across their circle and tackled her to the floor.

"Not the face! That's her best feature!"

"That's shallow, Marls," Mary giggled. As the other girls pulled Andrea off the Ravenclaw, the conversation about the boys was quickly forgotten and they got onto more interesting topics, Quidditch, the cute new DADA teacher, the boring History of Magic and great stories of Mary and her siblings.

As the night went on, Marlene and Corinna grabbed all the magazines they had from their dorm and spread them out across the floor. Lily was reading one about fun charms, Mary and Lucretia were interested in the cosmetic ones, the others chose cheesy gossip ones while Dorcas and Andrea stayed to the Quidditch ones.

They stayed up to ungodly hours gossiping about their fellow classmates and eating too many sweets to count. Lily had also brought with her some muggle sweets and Andrea and Corinna were especially fascinated by the popped corn she had brought.

"What is this?!" Andrea cried out, stuffing another fistful of the white treat into her mouth.

"It's popcorn," Lily chuckled.

"It's disgusting. It tastes like wood shavings," she spat, putting another piece of it in her mouth.

"Stop eating it then!" Marlene laughed.

"I can't!" Andrea cried back, still eating the disgusting snack.

"That's how it works," Lily giggled. "You eat it whether you like it or not."

Andrea stared thoughtfully at the white fluffy thing between her two fingers, curious about the weird thing. "Andrea, I did it! WAKE UP!" The door to her dorm flew open and an excited James came inside.

"Woah. OK. So, I'm guessing you didn't go to sleep yet?" he chuckled. Andrea lifted her head out of Lucretia's lap and furrowed her brows at him.

"What time is it?" she questioned him. James looked at his wristwatch. "Half past four." Andrea sat up properly then. "And you thought it appropriate to wake me at this hour?!" James merely shrugged. "Not like you were sleeping anyways."

"But I would've been!" she argued back, chucking popcorn at him. James tutted at her. He stole a pumpkin pasty off her side table next to the comfy red chair and unwrapped it. "Come find me when you decide to wake up. You're gonna wanna hear this." He grabbed the door handle and smirked at the other girls in the room.

"You have a good night, ladies," he winked. "Leave them alone!" Andrea cried out, still hitting his head with popcorn, a few pieces getting stuck in his messy hair.

"Make me," he challenged.

"Die in a hole!"

"Choke on a broom!"