1~

It was my first day at hogwarts today.I wasn't looking forward to it,it seemed boring.My mum and me have a great bond but me and my dad don't,he was abusive to my mum and me but he went away.

"EFFY GET READY!"my mother shouted downstairs,ugh.I pulled myself out of bed into my bathroom. I undressed myself and hopped into the shower,letting the hot water fall down my back I got some of my body wash and washed my body,shaved my legs and done my hair.
I hopped out of the shower and picked my  outfit I chose a pair of trainers,high waste jeans, oversized t-shirt along with some jewellery.

I ran downstairs and saw my mother reading the newspaper.Me and my mum always gotten along even though she was a death eater she was sweet to me and I was sweet to her.

Time skip-train station

I arrived at the train station and I spotted a platinum blonde haired boy I knew who it was,my cousin Draco Malfoy me and him are close and we always prank his farther one time we put blue hair dye in his shampoo.

Me and him made our way into the train and sat in an empty compartment,later on when the train started moving a group of people outside "hey draco who's this?" As dark skin boy asked "hiya mate this is my cousin effy" draco answered they all sat down, a boy with brown curly hair sat down next to me and the brown haired boy and a girl with brown hair sat next to draco "hi I'm Pansy"the girl said "I'm blaise" "I'm mattheo" I said hi to them and we soon arrived.

Time skip-great hall

I met up with this old giant named hagrid after I got off the train he worked me to the castle snd told me all about it we were chatting until he asked my second name after that it was silent and awkward.

Backstory-

When you were born you had dark magic in you ,people feared you when you were a child.You got sent to a dark magic school and learned to control your magic,you became more powerful than anyone in just your school and that's what you were known for and that you were a Lestrange.

We walked into the the school I had to admit it was big,we were greeted by and old women who told me all the houses even though I knew what they were "when you hear your nene being called the doors will open and you will walk to the front of the hall." She explained to me.

She went into the hall and a few minutes later I heard my name being called the doors flew opens and all eyes were on me,I held my head high and walked to the front "please sit on the stool so we can sort you into your house"the woman from before said. "Hmm a Lestrange very cunning and ambitious...SLYTHERIN!"
The hat confirmed I walked over to the table and sat down next to draco.

A/n:hi umm I will trying update as soon as I can hope you enjoy this chapter