Sweet Freedom

Before I begin, I just want to say a few things.

1. Allen Walker is on the cover. However, this is not a crossover. Hiro is just Allen in this dimension, I guess.

2. I do not own One Piece or it's characters. I also don't own Allen Walker.

3. This is a yaoi romance story. If you don't like yaoi, then...stop reading stuff like this. 'Nuff said.

________________________________

¤Hiro¤

Sweat dripped off my skin.

How long? How long have I been here?

My hair was drenched in nothing but sweat, making it hard to see. My feet shuffled slowly.

How many times have I done this? How many more times will I have to do this?

Drops of blood fell to the floor and a growl escaped my opponent's mouth. This was how it always was at the secret underground fighting arena in Sabody Archipegalo, or the UFA. The prisoners of UFA fight hand-to-hand combat every day, last one standing alive wins.

I've been here since I was six, for exactly twelve years. Does that tell you anything yet? 4,380 matches, and all of them I won. Did I want to do it? Hell no. But I had no choice. With the Owners having the means to kill us, it made things very difficult when I tried to escape. So much so that I'm practically covered in scars and bullet holes.

"Today will be your last victory, Bloody Hero." My opponent, Warhammer, snarled. Yes, every victor who had more than 100 kills gets a nickname. Mine is Bloody Hero. The guy who won over four thousand to-the-death matches and always, yet unsuccessfully, tried to escape any chance he should. That was me. The UFA's undefeated champion.

"The day I loose and die, is the day these fuckers win." I huffed. I don't look like much. Hell, I don't even look like I can stand on my own two feet. But desperate times call for desperate measures.

"No hard feelings, eh?" Warhammer asked. It was like that between prisoners here. No one wanted to be here. The only ones who stayed were the ones that weren't strong enough and the crazy ones who went insane because they weren't mentally strong enough. The physically weak ones die in battle and the mental ones get executed immediately.

"None." I replied. One of us was wounded. Warhammer was coughing up blood.

"Your reputation proceeds you, though." Warhammer chuckled. "One punch and I'm already spitting up blood."

"Heh. This coming from you? Thanks for the words of praise, but if we continue to talk, the Owners will have our heads rolling before you know it." I commented.

"True. So let's finish this." Warhammer lunged at me, and I sidestepped his heated attack. He was giving it his all; which either meant he was growing impatient or....he knew he was going to loose.

I felt sorry for him, for all of my opponents. Not in a pity-type way. No, more of a guilty-type way. Twelve years ago it was them or me, and as a six year-old, I sure as hell wasn't going to loose. Warhammer lunged at me again and I sidestepped him again, lifting my knee. That part of my leg collided with his chin, hard. And when I say hard, I don't mean knocking on a door hard. I mean bone-shattering hard.

Warhammer said nothing as he flipped around and he fell to the ground on his back. He was dying and he knew it. "Hey, Hero." He whispered in a hoarse voice.

"Yeah?" I asked, sitting down next to his dying body. Warhammer chuckled. "After I take my last breath, promise me that you'll fight your way out."

I grinned, patting his shoulder. "Was planning on it, even if you didn't want me to."

"You're never going to give up, are you?" Warhammer asked. I shook my head. "Fuck no. I'm not going to live the rest of my life fighting for it. That isn't how I want to live."

"Good. Nice knowin' ya....Bloody Hero." Warhammer died smiling. I sighed. Time to get going. I stood up and looked at the spectators, the Owners. I flipped them off and shouted, "I'm not going to live in this pisshole you call paradise! For all of us, it's hell you shitheads!" Then I did the last thing the expected me to do, and that's what I do best: Fight.

I kicked the closest one in the face and stole his weapon, a sword about as long as my arm. The rest charged at me with their weapons and attacked me. I growled and swung the sword; instinct had kicked in. I managed to successfully hurt five of them, making it to the exit, which the Director was standing at, a gleaming rapier in his hand.

"Oh? Has the hero grown tired of his job?" He questioned with a sneer. I glared at him. "Job? This isn't a job, you stupid asshole. Now get out of my way."

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He said, sprinting towards me. I did the same, adrenaline pumping and ready to escape. The good thing about adrenaline? When you get hurt, the adrenaline makes it so you don't feel a thing until minutes later. Sometimes, the pain from a wound is so tremendous, you don't feel it at all.

The Director's rapier sliced through my right arm like butter. I winced, but my entire body was numb from the adrenaline. I pounded out the door, running as far as I could. I had done it. I escaped, with blood dripping from my shoulder and yet, I was still breathing. My vision blurred and when I stopped, I feared I stopped for good. The last thing I saw was a white-haired man coming out of a wooden cabin.

________________________________

¤Silvers Rayleigh¤

I couldn't believe it. I stared at the boy who had just collapsed out in front of my home. White hair, about the age of eighteen. I patched his wound up as best I could, but I kind of felt bad. He was so young, and he only has one arm left. Just as I was about to go make some food, the door burst open and there was Monkey D. Luffy with his crew.

"Rayleigh! What's--huh? Who's this?" Luffy paused, looking at the boy I just rescued.

"Don't know. He passed out in front of my house." I shrugged. The reindeer, Chopper, went up to him. "What happened to him?"

"Dunno. Why don't you wake him up and ask him?" I suggested. Roronoa Zoro facepalmed. "Oh no."

Luffy grinned. "Good idea." He poked the boy's face. His eyes shot open, his hand shooting out, and flipping Luffy on his back. The boy sat up immediately before flinching and grabbing his armless shoulder. "Calm down kid." I huffed. He glared at me.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"My house. Now tell us what happened." I replied. He scoffed and said nothing. "Listen kid, this here reindeer is a doctor. And if you don't tell us what happened, he can't fix you." His eyes widened slightly as they shifted over to Chopper.

".....Ever heard of UFA?" He asked. Now it was my turn to be surprised. The UFA was bad news. "They happened to me. The Director sliced off my arm....The sword!"

"Eh? It's over there." I gestured to the sword he came with. He sighed in relief before looking down at Luffy. "Sorry about earlier."

"No problem. Now join my crew." The raven-haired boy said grinning. His offer shocked the other boy. "What? But...you don't even know my name!"

"Okay then, what's your name?" Luffy deadpanned. The boy sighed.

"It's Hiro Suzuki."