The Devastation

"Useless Deku!"

"Trash!"

"Quirkless motherfucker!"

"Useless Nerd!"

*intents flash back insert here*

It all started when...

*Izuku POV*
MOMMY MOMMY WAKE UP!! ITS TIME TO CHECK MY QUIRK!!

*Inko POV*
I wake up to being jumped on from my 4 year old son Izuku.
"Calm down Izuku we will go check it later let's eat breakfast first."
I watch as my son starts nodding fast as shit.
As we go down stairs to make breakfast I see my 4 year old son running around the house. I started to think "who gave my son crack?"

*Izuku POV*
After I ate breakfast we went to check my quirk. " Midoriya's please come to the front please" "MOMMY MOMMY THATS US LETS GO!" I say screaming
My mom then tells me to calm down and lets go.

*Doctors POV*
As Izuku and Inko Midoriya entered the room I say " hey mr.Izuku how are ya" "IM DOING REALLY GOOD MR.DOCTOR!"  "Calm down Izuku" said ms.Inko "ok just sit down on this chair and I have to inject something into to you so I can get your blood" I said.  "OKAY!" he just said. I was surprised he wasn't scared. He sat on the chair as I took some of his blood. As I checked his blood I found out something devastating. As I walk to them I had a sad look on my face. "WELL WELL WHAT MY QUIRK!" Said the kid. "Im sorry kid but... your quirkless..."

*Narrator POV*
And that's where it all started

*Massive time skip to when he is 13*

*Izuku POV*
As school ended I was packing my things fast so I can leave school fast. As I was about to pack my book kacchan to it and say "hero analysis for the future I thought I told you to give up useless deku!" As he blows up the book
That just made my blood boil as he started to get me mad. Why did yo- "SHUT THE HELL UP DEKU!!" Kacchan said as he hit me with his quirk. I was sent flying and hit the wall hard. "Stop ka- as he hit me again. I get up as I get really mad at him "you know what kaccha- no Bakugo IM GONNA FUCK YOUR MOM...

Hope you liked my first story and see you in the next chapter

sorry for the short chapter

Btw i don't own mha or any of the pictures i use

And yo boy out