𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘳𝘦𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 

𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 

𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 

𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑳𝒀, Regulus Black had been acting weird. Ever since Halloween, Poppy had realised that his behaviour was outside the usual. He didn't exactly avoid her ─ quite frankly, that was impossible, seeing as they had the same classes, the same common room and the same group of friends. But his demeanour had changed, and Poppy was tired of it, especially now they were mid-way through November. 

It was already the fifteenth of November as Marah and Poppy sat having breakfast. Marah was only having a coffee ─ she always felt too nauseous eating that early. The redhead usually was able to scoff a big breakfast, but today she only pushed her fork around her scrambled eggs, green eyes lost in thought as she leaned her head on her hand.

". . . and quite frankly, Freddy was right. Don't ever tell him I said that." Marah rambled on, unaware that Poppy wasn't listening. "James Potter isn't worth it. He's quite empty headed, not realising he's got the option to be with me and not take it. Never mind, I think that Sean Wood likes me. And─ are you even listening?"