ZERO, HE WHO IS KNOWN

000

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Sano shinichiro can be many things at once.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎belvie doesn't want to look deeper
into his character, although there is somethings that makes him stand out to her a bit. he is isn't a fighter or at least she heard so, thanks to the nosy group of girls in her english class that would hand her bubblegums on random wednesdays. belvie hasn't met him yet, but it's not as if she is looking forward to meeting him.

she has a lot of things to worry about and one of them happens to be the teacher chasing her around the halls.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎belvie isn't a troublemaker, but she is mistaken for one a bit. she actually is a pretty good student, always third or fourth on every test which is good or maybe average. she just happens to skip a lot of classes that she finds useless.

if she sees that her teacher isn't present at the moment, best believe that she'd walk out of the room which is nothing new to her classmates. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎however now, she is running away from getting another stupid detention sticker being aggressively put in her school's uniform jacket which would hide the logo.

getting closer to the pretty high metal fences and farther from the random teacher with purple squeaky shoes, she realized that she was already outside of the school building, but nowhere near the entrance of the school that everyone used as an exit too.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎no, belvie was still in school, but somewhere a bit ── isolate which didn't really matter to her.

the dark blue school pants she stole from the boy's locker room was starting to make her sweat with how baggy it was, but she wanted to brush off the weird feeling since in her mind, she probably looked really cool right now.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎she started to climb up the fence as fast as she could and jumped off, trying to fix her short hair a bit, but not noticing how she caught off guard two males who were on the sidewalk.

fixing her jacket was when belvie noticed the presence of someone next to her and decided to turn around, making eye contact with a dark haired guy who looked about her age and pretty identical to the description someone gave her of the well known "shinichiro sano, leader of the black dragons."
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎── bowing, "sorry. excuse me," was all belvie said before walking away.

(s)he just like the ocean,
drowns me in emotions.