"Are you okay?" June questioned her as they walked side by side.

"Not really. I have to pee so bad." Jersey uttered as she adjusted her purse.

"Come on. You can't be peeing on yourself." Amber pressed her hand against the small of Jersey's back and guided her up the stoops. The rapid knocks seemed to bring Frida to the door. She pushed it open, and Amber wasted no time walking Jersey in.

"I'm not going to pee on myself." Jersey mumbled under her breath.

"What's wrong?" Frida asked as she eyed them all with curiosity.

Jersey shook her head, a small smile graced her face. "I just have to pee. Amber thinks I'm in labor."

"Nah, I don't want her peeing on herself."

"Thank you. I got it from here." Jersey stated while looking over at Frida. "Hey, Frida."

"Hey, sweetie. Go ahead and use the bathroom. You know where it's at."

"Yeah, I do."

Jersey went straight to the nearest bathroom and allowed her urine to flow. Her eyes closed in pleasure as she continued to push out the rest of the fluid. After emptying her bladder, she wiped herself thoroughly and fixed her clothes.

She washed her hands, left out, and ran into Dock. He looked her way, placed his eyes on her belly for a quick second, and brought his attention up to her face. Instead of speaking to her, Dock gave her a stiff nod before walking away. He didn't give her time to respond. Jersey blinked a few times and made her way to the living room.

Weird...so awkward. She said to herself.

"No..." Bernie trailed off. "Malcolm, I want you to bring the tray down here. Bring it down here, son."

The elder was sitting on the couch with her right foot propped up. Her ankle was swollen and looked as if it would burst open. It needed to wrapped. Her foot wasn't exactly eye catching.

"You told me you wanted the tray up here," Malcolm spoke calmly as he carried the tray over to the correct spot.

Frida held her iPad in her hand as she scrolled through it steadily. When she glanced up, she noticed Jersey standing by the archway with her hands clasped. She looked lost and uncomfortable.

"Come and have a seat." Frida urged her as she walked toward the girl. She placed her eyes on Jersey's swollen belly and squinted her eyes briefly.

Frida was about to be a grandmother at forty. She was still stunned by the news. Having a grandbaby was at the bottom of the list. Of course, she expected her son to date and possibly marry but not have a baby so soon.

Oh well.

Frida learned to accept it and move on. She was going to love the baby, regardless.

"Are you all right?"

"...I'm fine." She replied meekly as they traveled toward the sofa. Jersey took a seat and instantly felt comfort from the plush seat. Her pelvic bone had been bothering her lately. She knew it was probably because of the amount of weight she was carrying around. Her doctor told her it was common for pregnant women to experience this kind of symptom—especially in the third trimester. She was told to stay hydrated and move around.

What the doctor didn't know is that Jersey stayed active. She'd manage to ride her boyfriend three times out of the week.

"I thought I could reach it," Bernie replied to Malcolm as she flipped through the channels. "I have to send out a few business emails. I need my MacBook."