Atleast I Can Start

Comincia dall'inizio

Tanjirou: 'makes that ugly face he does when he's lying' nothing! I said nothing.

Inosuke: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE BAHAHAHA!!

Tanjirou: 'still has the ugly face' what ugly face?

Giyuu: Tanjirou we all know you're lying so please stop it.

Tanjirou: 'still doing the ugly face' what—

Inosuke slapped tanjirou and they all gasped.

Inosuke: there! No more ugly face!

Uzui: HAHAHAHA!!!

Zenitsu: AHHHHHH!?!? INOSUKE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO!?!

Inosuke: I slapped him what else did you think I do, fart on him?

Tanjirou: 'giggles creepily'

Zenitsu: AHHHH YOUVE ANGERED HIM RUNNN!!!

Zenitsu started to cry as he panicked and ran in circles in the room. Tanjirou just giggled as he touched his red cheek, Inosuke tilted his head and waved his hand infront of tanjirou's face but he didn't stop giggling.

Shinobu: ara-ara~ Tanjirou-San is broken so he's a lost cause let's go now!

Obanai: what the f*ck?

Giyuu: Tanjirou are you okay?

Giyuu approached Tanjirou only to be slapped by him, he gasped with the others,

Giyuu: t-tanjirou?

Tanjirou approached Inosuke and also slapped him Inosuke yelled "RAHHHHHHH YOU WANNA FIGHT" but only to be slapped again, Tanjirou turned to zenitsu who was crying and ran as fast as he could but Tanjirou appeared infront of him and slapped him too.

Zenitsu: ouch! Tanjirou-San what happened to you!?

Tanjirou: hihihihi~

Zenitsu: AHHH!!! A POSSESSED DOLL!!!

Zenitsu sat down and rocked himself as he tried to calm himself down as tanjirou still giggled. He turned to the hashiras who flinched and had their blades ready to be unsheathed and tanjirou pounced at them but he was quickly interfered by Muichiro catching him. Muichiro snapped his fingers infront of tanjirou's face.

Muichiro: Tanjirou-kun didn't know you were here.

Tanjirou: urgh what happened?

He said as he rubbed his head he looked around to see giyuu, Inosuke and zenitsu with eyes wide open and the other hashiras sighing in relief.

Tanjirou: oh my kami— what did I do this time?

A voiced suddenly spoke in tanjirou's mind "Tanjirou where are you!?"

Tanjirou: W-what? Muzan-sama?!

He accidentally said out loud, the hashiras turned at him with dim eyes that were full of anger. "You stupid!" Muzan said angrily "I'm in you're mind! what are you doing there you're too early!"

Shinobu: ara ara who are you talking to Tanjirou-San~

"Sh*t!" Muzan cussed at himself, Muichiro tightened his grip at Tanjirou as he flinched and laughed awkwardly.

Tanjirou: the voice in my mind nothing more~

Tanjirou awkwardly said, he still said the truth though.

Shinobu: who? Moving on, since Tanjirou-san over here is all healed up, to the dungeon he goes!

Giyuu: WAIT WHAT!?