And that competition is scheduled today, more like the first round of it is. And is Soojin more nervous to appear in front of the live television than the whole process of the competition itself? Yes, and she's sweating. I'm kinda scared for this girl. And is something reassuring her that she shouldn't be such? No. She's going to be on a live broadcast in a few and she knows for sure that people are going to watch it. There's no person that Sooyoung knows and didn't tell to watch all the episodes of the show to catch her sister on it(and Sooyoung knows a lot of people). And there's no person her mother left out to tell as well. And then there are her own friends, Joshua who will be religiously watching, and Ateez who apologized a thousand times to her just as she disclosed the news because they knew they were gonna be busy. They knew they probably couldn't catch the show, and it was confirmed when the manager disclosed the schedule for the day in the morning; They can't watch it live. Or so they thought.

Oh, what is the possibility that the one who was frowning not being able to catch a show live on television is able to witness it live live? If I was human I'd say it's rarest of rare but my team up there seems to be doing their work right.

"Oh," Yunho suddenly gasps distractedly looking away from the camera filming him. He and the rest are on the premises of the same channel's grand office building along with the host of their current interview/creative-talk-show and camera directors.

The rest of the group and the host turns in the direction Yunho's looking at. 

"Oh, that's..." San begins but quietens down, his momentary shock subsides when he remembers that Soojin did inform them about the time and date of her competition. What the host sees is a random girl wearing a chest number running furiously to the studio hall where the cooking show was to be broadcasted.

"Oh, she looks like a contestant for this year's Top Taste. Do you know her?" the host asks and the cameras are already on the silhouette of Soojin who just disappears behind the door.

"The wait is finally over! Welcome to the long-awaited arrival of Korea's favourite cook-off show, Top Taste Season 5 powdered by..." the muffled but loud voice of programme introduction is heard from the studio at the end of the hall.

Wooyoung laughs loudly. "Yes, that's our friend, she told us about this show. She's late and it's not surprising."

By now Hongjoong could predict the upcoming. The camera already captured Soojin and then Wooyoung's statement, this made for an interesting new discovery about Ateez, a friend has been disclosed and now it's not difficult for the host to know her name. Hongjoong knew he owed a big apology to their friend.

"Ahh then let's go cheer your friend, she's already late and probably nervous because of it. I'm curious about the competition too, I watch all the seasons and episodes of Top Taste," the host says and they all walk to the studio. The show seems to have begun, the competitors are already seen introducing themselves. 

They all slowly make their way to stand a respectable distance behind the camera people broadcasting the show. Wooyoung waves his hand at Soojin and the girl stiffens visibly. 

"Wooyoung-ssi, don't distract her, she's about to introduce her," the host speaks in ASMR in respect to the surrounding's limit and conduct. 

"Ahh, sorry sorry," he whispers back, everything each of the nine does, Ateez or the host, captured in their interview show's cameras surrounding them.

One of the zoom-in cameras of Top Taste's collection of set-up pans to Soojin when it's her time. "Hello everyone," she says. "I'm Ahn Soojin representing Ahn's Restaurant in Seoul. I'm passionate about cooking and serving, I'm co-owner of Ahn's Restaurant along with my mother, so I work there even though I'm not the main cook, and I'm also a university student. I hope to do my best today." She nods to conclude and the camera moves to the next contestant.