Den smiled at that, "Roses are my favorite from now on." She said and hugged Alyssa. "Thanks, babe. Happy anniversary."

Ly hugged her back before they went inside the car and Alyssa drove to the restaurant where they'll eat. When they arrived, itinuro agad sa kanila yung table nila and the waiter took their order.

"How's your day?" Ly asked.

"Fine. Surgery was tiring but fulfilling as always." Den answered. "Ikaw?"

"Okay lang din. Naka-upo lang naman kami dun." Ly answered. "But, I was asked to sing pala." She chuckled and shook her head. "Gago kasi si Kim at Vic, tinuro ako. Eh andun boss namin, di na ako nakatanggi kasi baka mawalan pa ako ng trabaho." She joked.

"I should thank Vic and Kim pala for pushing you to show off your singing skills?" Den chuckled.

"Shut it, babe. It's not even a skill. It's just pure confidence." Ly said. "No, overflowing confidence pala."

"No. You sing well naman. Ayaw mo lang talaga i-showcase." Den said.

"Thanks, number 1 fan!" Ly said and they both laughed.

After eating, umalis na rin sila but Den asked Ly na mag-stop over sa Ateneo.

"Will they let us in?" Ly asked.

"The question is, will we ask permission?" Den chuckled.

"Babe, I don't really like what you're thinking." Ly said while shaking her head.

"It doesn't matter, you'll do it anyway. Tara na." Den said and jumped to see if there are any guards over the gates. "I can't see, babe. Ikaw nga."

Ly sighed pero tumalon din naman siya to check if someone's there.

"Safe." She said.

Den smiled and jumped over the fence. It wasn't too high so she easily got in.

"Come here na, babe. Baka may makakita pa satin." She said.

"Edi, uuwi na ako. Iwan kita diyan." Ly said.

"Bilisan mo na, dami mong sinasabi diyan." Den said.

"Aaaah, shit." Ly hissed then jumped over the fence. "What now?"

"I just want to reminisce. This is where we first met so I thought it would be great na andito tayo to celebrate our anniversary." Den answered.

"Pwede naman tayo mag-reminisce ng legal. Bakit kasi hindi na lang tayo dumaan nang maayos gate?" Ly said, still worried about what they just did.

"It's 11:30pm. Hindi na magpapapasok yan sila kuya guard. Para namang hindi tayo nag-dorm, no." Den said.

Alyssa, being a probinsyana, had to stay at the dorm while she's studying. When she and Den became friends, Den wanted to stay with her so nag-dorm na din siya kahit na pwede naman sana siyang umuwi everyday since she owns a unit just a few minutes away from Ateneo.

"You and your random and crazy ideas." Ly said.

"Tara sa Gesu." Den said, ignoring Ly's statement.

She held Alyssa's hand and pulled her to the direction of the chapel.

"Sarado na yan, babe. Para ka namang hindi nag-stay dito for 4 years." Ly said.

"Kahit sa labas lang." Den insisted.

When they reached the chapel, they were both suprised to see na bukas pa yun.