SATORI:"i was looking for you"

KOISHI:" *gasp* sister, you came back for me!"

SATORI:"yes, but more like...to tell you something"

KOISHI:"what is it?"

SATORI:"...first of all take your knife away,please"

KOISHI:"ok...there!"

SATORI:"and second...i'm sorry sister, i'm sorry for sending you out of gen-"

KOISHI:"oh, is that?...it's ok, I'm not even mad, in fact, that was the best thing you could have ever done to me!"

SATORI:"really?"

KOISHI:"of course, I'm happier than ever!, I have met a very funny human!, And now I am living with him!"

SATORI: oh no...this is bad, i hope she didn't harm the humans of the outside world like she did back at Gensokyo , knowing her she is probably keeping this human kidnaped! "Sister i hope you're not into any troubl-"

KOISHI:"come and see!" I dragged Satori with me and we went to the living room where N/N was using his phone "Hey N/N, look!"

YOU:"hey Koishi, i was keeping up with the wiki and...what the frick?!"

KOISHI:"sister, this is Y/N L/N, Y/N she is Satori Komeiji, and she is my sister!"

SATORI:"hi Mr.Y/N"

YOU:"umm...hi Mrs. Satori, nice to meet you!"

SATORI:"please, just Satori, ok?"

YOU:"ok, and just N/N please"

SATORI:"ok...also don't worry about how did I get in here and what am I doing here, I'll explain you later"

YOU:"thank you, also how did you know that i was about to say that to you...oh yeah right, you can read minds and hearts"

SATORI:"i guess my sister has already told you about me"

KOISHI:"no, in fact he knew that thanks to the wiki"

SATORI:"wiki?, What is that?"

KOISHI:"it's like a book with information about all the people from Gensokyo one by one, but is inside of a machine, like the one N/N is holding!"

SATORI:"what?!, That's impossible!"

YOU:"she is not liying...look at this" you showed Satori her wiki

SATORI:"that's an image of me!"

YOU:"and there is information about you here!"

SATORI:"...i see, but how is information about us in the outside world?"

KOISHI:"hehe, it's a large story...*smells* oh no, my food is burning!, I leave you with him sister! He will tell you too much things" then I ran to the kitchen

YOUR POV

YOU:"Soo...why ar-"

SATORI:"I'll explain you what am I doing here, but first I want you to tell me how do the outside humans have this kind of information?"

YOU:"well...it's quite complicate...why are you getting close to me...wait, what is this thing next to me?!"

SATORI:"......"