Eleven Pt.2 of Ten

Start from the beginning

"You do have diapers for them right?" I shook my head in response to Yuna's question. "Okay then, um, I guess we need to go and buy some. How old are they?"

That was a tricky question. "You don't know do you?" I shake my head. "Sigh. What do you know about these children?"

"Who they are."

"Well that's a start. So what are their names?" 

"I'm Frankenstein, but I like Franky more. This is M, he's Tak, and he's baby." Once more I looked at Regis and Seira they looked nervous but calm at the same time. 

"Okay, Franky, it's nice to meet you, I'm Ikhan, this is Shinwoo, Suyi, and Yuna."

"Shinwoo and I are gonna buy diapers for the kids. Do you know if Franky is potty trained or does he still use diapers? Nevermind we'll just buy diapers for him as well. Ikhan and Suyi will stay here with you to make sure you don't accidentally kill them. Do you have baby bottles, pacifiers, and clothes for them right?" I shake my head.

"Did y'all kidnap these kids or did their parents just not care about them?"

"It was a last minute decision." Thank Seira and her fast thinking.

"Alright then, we'll be right back, don't go anywhere and don't die."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Still Rai's POV but about an hour later

"We're back! We also bought some snacks!" They had several bags in their hands and put them down on the center table and started getting everything out.

"First things first, let's give all of them a diaper change. Something tell me that y'all three have absolutely no idea on how to care for toddlers/babies. This is very basic, the bigger diapers are for Franky, the medium size ones are for M and Tak, the smaller diapers are for the baby. One last thing, what are their names?"

"Tak is Takashi, M is Min-ki, and the baby is called Taehee." Once again, I thank Seira's fast thinking. 

"Here's how to change their diapers, and they have no diapers. Were their parents trying to potty train them? I mean I understand Franky but the rest? They're still too young." Ikhan started changing Tao while walking us through the process and telling us what he was he was doing. 

"When will the chairman, Ajhussi and the Oppas be back?"

"We don't know, like I said this was a last minute emergency." 

Regis and I both nodded in agreement to look more convincing.

"Didn't know if Taehee, Takashi and Min-hi were still on formula so I just bought it anyways. You might want to call their parents first and ask them." I looked at her confused, how were we supposed to contact their parents if they were most likely dead. "You know, so you can verify that they still drink formula?" I just nodded in agreement.

"I think that's all the basic info you need to know about children, if you need anything throughout the night just call us and if we don't answer just use google. Also, don't leave them alone during the night and if they start crying then they might be hungry, need a diaper change, or just miss their parents." 

"It is getting late so we'll go home now. Bye! Oh, Seira, Regis, you don't have to walk us home tonight, mainly because if you did Rai would be left alone and one child is hard enough." Seira and Regis looked at each other and just nodded. "Bye! See y'all on Monday!"

Now that they were gone we were left alone with Frankenstein and the three modified humans we were deciding on how to arrange the children for sleeping. We decided it would be better if we just all slept together in the living room on top of all the blankets. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Frankenstein's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was no longer in the lab, but my body proportions felt wronged so I got up quickly to inspect my body causing whoever was besides me to also wake up. 

"What's wrong Frankenstein?" That was Master, I wanted to answer but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the words out correctly which frustrated me causing me to start crying. 

"M.. My bod..y is... t...ti...tiny." What I wanted to say was 'my body proportions are not correct to my age and what I remember' but I was unable to. 

"There there, It's okay. Even if the effect of the potion doesn't wear off you will eventually grow back." I don't know if she meant good or not but it only made me cry even harder.

"I don't think that was very comforting Seira." She came closer and hugged me so I hugged her back. Regis came back with a bottle of milk so I just took it and started drinking it. Soon after I began to feel sleepy again so I went back to sleep. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Still Frankenstein's POV but in the morning 

I woke up again but I could see the sunlight and hear Seira in the kitchen cooking. I got up and looked around only to see who looks like Tao staring intensely at me. When he was that I was awake he came crawling towards me and tried to say something but I couldn't understand what is was. I needed to figure out what had happened as soon as possible so that I could revert it, but for that I needed to go down to the lab. Just as I was getting up to head to the lab I was picked up by Master so I protested but as soon as I smelled the food I stopped and just let him sit me in a chair. 

"Be careful it's hot." I took the spoon from her and decided that turning back could wait until I finished this meal. Tao was placed on a different chair besides Seira and was being spoon fed and he seemed very eager about it. Regis brought M-21 and at first he refused to be spoon fed but after attempting and failing to feed himself he let Regis feed him. Finally came Takeo who still looked very sleepy. While Master was feeding him I contemplated on whether I should do feed him instead or just continue eating. I decided It could wait until I finished my meal. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the long wait but I had some Wi-Fi problems so I couldn't even write anything. I don't really know where I'm going with this so I don't know how many more chapters of this I might have. Maybe, once I reach the chapter where they turn back, I will write what happened the first time this happened but I don't know yet.

I think that's all I have for now, I've realized that if promise a date then all inspiration just drains from me so I don't know when I might post again. 

Anyways, thankyou for reading, I hope you enjoyed and until next time!!!💜💜💜